Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Why does Burgess's head annoy me so much...very punchable, very smug.

He would have to be about the grubbiest player in the game yet all the media have adopted him as their darling and sing his praises.

A tough guy who likes to deal out some cheap shots . Wonder what his suspension tally is as in times and weeks.

Also avoided closer scrutiny for the little, ahem, incident last year. His club deeming he had no case to answer.It was as if nothing ever happened.

He will be anointed the next Souths immortal, of that I have no doubt and will be the next to be afforded all the accolades of the game.
Still an absolute beast

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I can’t think of another current player that riles me up so much. I don’t think it helps that seemingly all commentators and journalists are oblivious to what a prick he is on and off the field. He can no wrong. And I can’t fathom why he gets regular gigs on footy panel shows. He can hardly string two words together, has the personality of a 70’s house brick and has a head like a lasagne that’s been overcooked by about 7 hours.
Good player but

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does Burgess's head annoy me so much...very punchable, very smug.

He would have to be about the grubbiest player in the game yet all the media have adopted him as their darling and sing his praises.

A tough guy who likes to deal out some cheap shots . Wonder what his suspension tally is as in times and weeks.

Also avoided closer scrutiny for the little, ahem, incident last year. His club deeming he had no case to answer.It was as if nothing ever happened.

He will be anointed the next Souths immortal, of that I have no doubt and will be the next to be afforded all the accolades of the game.
If he played for us you wouldn’t think that haha ... that’s probably why it’s so punchable .. opposition lol = punch

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shit our secret warning system is out in the public eye.... RUN !!! HIDE!!!!

Well .. I wonder how long Siebold has before Griff comes-a-knockin again.

I also wonder if Darius is trying to get himself sacked.. deadset waste of space out there.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souffs 13+ tonight was a pretty safe bet. The reserve grade peptide sharks were abyssal last week and broncos were not all that great against them, despite the over-the-top praise they received. Manly next week then the Rorters. Some of their big pay-day stars need to step up, and soon. Boyd has been atrocious all year.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That loss will hurt the Broncos +/- the most.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit our secret warning system is out in the public eye.... RUN !!! HIDE!!!!

Well .. I wonder how long Siebold has before Griff comes-a-knockin again.

I also wonder if Darius is trying to get himself sacked.. deadset waste of space out there.
Thing is that they can get rid of Boyd, Nikorima, McCullough and Roberts and still have the following team to build off:

1. Issako
2. Oates
3. Bird
4. Staggs
5. Shibasaki
6. Milford (When he leaves they have Tanah Boyd, younger star in the making)
7. Deardon
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Flegler
11. Gillett
12. Fifita
13. Pangai Jnr

14. Ofahengaue
15. Carrigan
16. Su'A
17. Glenn

Many people may not know 3-4 of the players named but trust me there are 4-5 potential superstars in that team above, it's what happens when you have a whole fucking city to yourself. I'd be surprised if players like Issako, Staggs, T.Boyd, Haas, Flegler, D.Fifita, Pangai and Carrigan don't reach the highest levels of the game!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Taking the value on Josh McGuire for first try today, assuming of course he is running at the human turnstile in Cartwright

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 of our bottom 4 competitors canceling each other out...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sami is an idiot.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cartwright is such an average player.....

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When do we play the Titans?

My goodness what an absolutely rubbish team.

Garth Brennan in all honesty has no FUCKING CLUE how to coach.

Look at the Titans roster and look at ours.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day Brennan will be fully responsible for his sacking. He continues to play Cartwright