Official Round 8 - Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
So with Michael dropped are we still playing a hooker on the bench? Nu Brown?

I don't see why we waste a spot for a back up hooker, JMK can play 80 mins... We basically play with 16 men every bloody week, put Renouf on the bench!

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely would not play Foran this soon after the surgical procedure. Good on him for getting back to training but not worth the risk of damage yet again by rushing back. I still have my doubts about whether any longer can his body cope with the strain of the nrl but I cannot fault his attitude and when he is on the paddock he has demonstrated he can perform.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely would not play Foran this soon after the surgical procedure. Good on him for getting back to training but not worth the risk of damage yet again by rushing back. I still have my doubts about whether any longer can his body cope with the strain of the nrl but I cannot fault his attitude and when he is on the paddock he has demonstrated he can perform.
Well said good post

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its actually a massive game for us this week. 4 teams on 4 points playing each other. Broncos about to lose. Panthers likely to lose. We can go to 13th or 12th
Yeh we need to win because no team has won the comp starting with 2 wins from eight.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
with knights and titans to follow we could really make some headway with some solid performances, give a young team some real confidence going forward
Yeah we should really win atleast 2 out of our next three, doing so would really pull us out of the bottom 4 and leave us in the 8-12 range, from there anything can happen.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Katie is an NRL.COM Reporter.

upload_2019-5-3_14-0-39.png

upload_2019-5-3_14-0-51.png

and this

upload_2019-5-3_14-1-20.png

So with Michael dropped are we still playing a hooker on the bench? Nu Brown?
I don't see why we waste a spot for a back up hooker, JMK can play 80 mins... We basically play with 16 men every bloody week, put Renouf on the bench!
Nu Brown can provide a lot of spark simply running the ball from dummy half. It was presumed he was to cover it Foran played and went down, but he was promoted to the lineup in place of Chris Smith (reported).
Lichaa was the man in the bump spot if Napa was fit.
Apparently Napa is playing, Foran is not.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nu Brown can provide a lot of spark simply running the ball from dummy half. It was presumed he was to cover it Foran played and went down, but he was promoted to the lineup in place of Chris Smith (reported).
Lichaa was the man in the bump spot if Napa was fit.
Apparently Napa is playing, Foran is not.

According to DT, Nu out for Naps, Lichaa remains on bench.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...8/news-story/d20efdcc33d21f87a5d65c82412fbaac
Late Mail: Dylan Napa (ankle) will be a late inclusion but Kieran Foran (ankle) will be given another week. Napa will likely start at prop with Ofahiki Ogden dropping to the bench and Fa’amanu Brown out of the side. Rhyse Martin (concussion) and Adam Elliot (ribs) will both play after training with the squad during week.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...8/news-story/d20efdcc33d21f87a5d65c82412fbaac
Late Mail: Dylan Napa (ankle) will be a late inclusion but Kieran Foran (ankle) will be given another week. Napa will likely start at prop with Ofahiki Ogden dropping to the bench and Fa’amanu Brown out of the side. Rhyse Martin (concussion) and Adam Elliot (ribs) will both play after training with the squad during week.
Get fucked

How does that bitch stay in the team every week

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will find out at 5:30 this afternoon whats going on when the squad gets cut down to 19.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If pay leaves licshit on the bench then pay deserves to be sacked

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kind of had a feeling that might happen. Lol guy is the living embodiment of a turd that just won't flush.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nu Brown just put up a video on Instagram with Napa at a hotel in Manly so you’d think the chances of those two playing tomorrow are pretty good.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nu Brown just put up a video on Instagram with Napa at a hotel in Manly so you’d think the chances of those two playing tomorrow are pretty good.
wtf are they doing at a hotel?

Its not like they are traveling interstate?

Talk about pissing money up the wall

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely we’ve wiped lichaa off our shoe for good Ffs

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown, napa, elliot and fualalo on bench. Foran and lichaa out. Looks that way

Status
Not open for further replies.