Other News Source Rhyse Martin - The Man of a Million Rumours - Consolidated Thread.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the type of player who would do very well in SL. We should have signed him for a couple of years last year as he would have come cheaper

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is the type of player who would do very well in SL. We should have signed him for a couple of years last year as he would have come cheaper
He only wanted a one year contract. Can't sign him for more years than he's willing to commit to.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Offer him 300k, take it or leave it, solid first grader but nothing special.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh.. he can stay or go, if money is better there fine, If We retain him on the cheap then so be it. Solid player, does some good things.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he wants top dollar. Go elsewhere. Not the type of player I'd be investing over 300k on

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lock him up, a real Asset to the team. The amount of close games we lose over the past few years this bloke has the ability to close that gap. Not just for his kicking a solid 1st grader every week.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need to keep him hes just a real footy player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Either side of 400k for me tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He wants $350k
Fair price for both parties I think, how many years does he want? Just a complete guess but that's probably around the average price of starting backrowers in the NRL? His goal kicking is also extremely valuable considering we don't have anyone else close to him other than Holland who most want replaced.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fair price for both parties I think, how many years does he want? Just a complete guess but that's probably around the average price of starting backrowers in the NRL? His goal kicking is also extremely valuable considering we don't have anyone else close to him other than Holland who most want replaced.
Yeh, I think that's a fair price as well. Not sure how many years.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lock him up, a real Asset to the team. The amount of close games we lose over the past few years this bloke has the ability to close that gap. Not just for his kicking a solid 1st grader every week.
Like when he iced that kick from the sideline to equal the score against Melbourne? Oh wait, he shanked that one didn't he. Lol
Jokes aside, he is a great kicker and a solid player, but were not in a position to offer him top dollar.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like when he iced that kick from the sideline to equal the score against Melbourne? Oh wait, he shanked that one didn't he. Lol
Jokes aside, he is a great kicker and a solid player, but were not in a position to offer him top dollar.
Yeah no comoent on that "1", doesnt deserve top dollar but a fair offer needs to be made to keep him on the books for sure.