Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pangai and Haas are both NSW Blues but they need to step it up if they want to make it this year.
Which one was the one that had half a good game, every commentator jizzed a tsunami and then wanted a million a season?

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So funny how everyone is bagging the Broncos.
Souths scored 3 absolutely flukey tries.
In 2 of those tries, look closely and the bounce Boyd got, absolutely shocking.
The 3rd try was an intercept.
Souths 4th try was all skill, but what do you expect when you have a 6-1 penalty count against you?
Everyone pumping Souths...just proves how much LUCK luck is involved.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Broncos pack is laying a nice platform and line speed on d great

I give the kid a break he’s only 18 on debut

But Milford, McCullough and Boyd wtf

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a great player, but seeing as the others are shit, he can't step up. It is his debut game.

Lachlan Lewis stepped up in his debut game with relatively shit players around him.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it just me or do all Souths players after playing the ball complain to either the ref or touchie especially Burgess. Can’t stand them at the moment

They do and Sam Burgess is always complaining. Would not expect anything different of a Bennett Captain though.

Typically they themselves have slow peels ( and have been done for that tonight surprisingly) hands on the ball, walking off the mark, you name it they break the rules in so many ways. Don't even get me started on the benefits for their defensive line with short ten, second marker floating behind marker and in front of the defensive line.

They can't really talk because they are not letting the Broncos play the ball quickly. Souths have had really quick play the balls all game and the gap between the times has been pretty consistent. But hey don't let that stand in the way of a fairly officiated game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So funny how everyone is bagging the Broncos.
Souths scored 3 absolutely flukey tries.
In 2 of those tries, look closely and the bounce Boyd got, absolutely shocking.
The 3rd try was an intercept.
Souths 4th try was all skill, but what do you expect when you have a 6-1 penalty count against you?
Everyone pumping Souths...just proves how much LUCK luck is involved.

you may have missed millions of errors and dumb plays by broncos that directly resulted in Rabbitohs trys.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Geeze I know that Souths have some speed but those defenders are quick off the mark..if you know what I mean.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which one was the one that had half a good game, every commentator jizzed a tsunami and then wanted a million a season?
Think that was Pangai but the Broncos have said they won't get in a bidding war and if another club ( much like the Dragons did with Hunt) offer him a million dollars they won't stand in his way....

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Oates needs to go to spec savers cos he clearly can not see the side line.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope Seibold taps them on the shoulder & tells them see ya (like he did to McGuire & Kahu)

Gee Kaz, if he tapped all those blokes on the back who are not trying you will only have about 6 players and a ball boy to field. I am gob smacked at the lack of effort of some of them....

Haven't looked closely at who they lost and gained from 2018 but they are in a world of trouble with the squad they have and they should not be. They have some talent......

The coach has changed tack and it is not working for them either because the tactics are shit or the players have not adapted to them.I don't know..maybe they wanted Bennett to stay.....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Game on lol.. don’t think so , was all over at half time !!