Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want the Broncos to forfeit the game. hahaha
Mate. Sorry to say. But your boys are pathetic. Dogs pathetic to, but at least we show up.

They need a BIG rocket up their ass

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That little 18 year old halfback is shit
Not playing well, but geeze the pressure is really on him....all to do as well with Nikorima situation where he dropped his chocolates and 'was injured' and unable to play. All the paper talk is having an effect....

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way things are going here Souths could put a really big score on the Broncos and the Broncos for and against could be worse than ours....
Exactly what I was gonna say.... hope they add another 20 in the second half .

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it just me or do all Souths players after playing the ball complain to either the ref or touchie especially Burgess. Can’t stand them at the moment

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want the Broncos to forfeit the game. hahaha
Might be a candidate for the mercy rule if the trend continues.

We have seen it in a few games this year where a situation puts one side on the back foot with the other playing with all the emotion and support behind them.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it just me or do all Souths players after playing the ball complain to either the ref or touchie especially Burgess. Can’t stand them at the moment
Keep your eyes on Catrius. His hands are so far in the air he can touch pilots.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is this Liam Knight? Big fucker runs hard.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the sad part for broncos is , Souths are not even playing anything special yet putting a cricket score.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly what I was gonna say.... hope they add another 20 in the second half .

The points differential between us and the Broncos was 63 before kick off and already they have done a favour for Knights and Warriors who at the present time should the trend continue will leap frog the Broncos who would drop to 12th.

Boyd and Roberts have been poor and it is as if their minds are elsewhere. The mutterings about Roberts and Souths might have legs. Broncos are a train wreck and that lopsided smirk of Bennett is getting even stronger.....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pangai and Haas are both NSW Blues but they need to step it up if they want to make it this year.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The points differential between us and the Broncos was 63 before kick off and already they have done a favour for Knights and Warriors who at the present time should the trend continue will leap frog the Broncos who would drop to 12th.

Boyd and Roberts have been poor and it is as if their minds are elsewhere. The mutterings about Roberts and Souths might have legs. Broncos are a train wreck and that lopsided smirk of Bennett is getting even stronger.....
You shouldn't make fun of those who are in their 200's.