Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need to take advantage of the chances wer’re creating. Agree with others here, 1-1 is a great result here

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the finals and these fuck tarxs will win again

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time to forget about champions league fellas, and throw all your eggs in the premier league games and hope city drop points

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well that was unfortunate.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3-0 is an unfair reflection of the game. We were very unlucky and should have had a goal or two. Take Messi out of that Barcelona team and they don’t have much.
We will beat them at Anfield but we won’t cover the 3-0 deficit.the score line flatters them .
My friends who happen to support other premier league teams would always tell me that Suarez’s great grandmother, grandmother and mother were career disease ridden career whores from Montevideo. I never used to believe them. I think they were right and I was wrong.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was embarrassing but fair measurement of class or lack there of

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
3-0 is an unfair reflection of the game. We were very unlucky and should have had a goal or two. Take Messi out of that Barcelona team and they don’t have much.
I think that's a bit unfair. Sure Messi finishes everything off, but they have a players in position to get him there. They are by no means a 1-man team.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think that's a bit unfair. Sure Messi finishes everything off, but they have a players in position to get him there. They are by no means a 1-man team.
Take Messi out of that team and they don’t win today. He’s a huge part of their success.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We deserved to lose because of our conservative team selections.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Take Messi out of that team and they don’t win today. He’s a huge part of their success.
You're implying that if another striker was playing instead of Messi that he wouldn't score goals. Suarez scored one today too. I'm not arguing that Messi is a huge part of Barca's success, but so are the other 10 players in the team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh Klopp did go too conservative but if we took the chances we had then it could've been a different result and no one's complaining. Mane had his chance that was fairly difficult but not something he couldn't have finished in his current state, Milner had a couple he could've done better on, Bobby and Salah both denied in the same play. Barca just took their chances while Messi is just in a class of his own.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This conservative lineup bossed them for large periods though , and like many others have stated if we had taken our chances the result would have been different.
Even Salah hitting the post at 3-0 was huge because a 3-1 score line I’m confident we can beat them by 2 goals at Anfield.
But winning by 4 goals won’t happen.