Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was the wind or the snow or the pitch .....
Deluded Liverpool fans won't accept that their roster is not better than Leicester's title winning team. Leicester had a more creative midfield than Klopp's headless chickens. Also Vardy in form is a better striker than Firmino who has less goals than both Mane & Salah this season.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The boys were still hungover from their mid week game. A loss was bound to happen in the EPL. Just wish it wasnt against a team battling for 3/4

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They somehow managed to arse a win but hey 3 points is 3 points
Wasn’t really an arse winning.....
They scored in the 90th to make it “respectable”
Other than that it was a 2-0 win

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t really an arse winning.....
They scored in the 90th to make it “respectable”
Other than that it was a 2-0 win
Watford were the more threatening team by far. The way they were playing you would think the teams had the wrong jerseys on

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously can’t fault the effort this morning. Boys pressed hard. Fred had his best game by far and even McTominay did well. Young absolutely shits me to tears, can’t cross to save his life

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mean to troll or anything like that as I hate when people do it in other threads but WTF was Messi's second goal? Did he bet on Messi scoring twice or something?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
De gea needs to be dropped for his own sake. Badly low on confidence. Cost us probably the win vs Chelsea unless we score in the last 10

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he wont be dropped 2 games before the end of the season
Tbh he should be. He isnt thinking clearly. Clearly his future is on his mind and it has been for some time. Lost count how many howlers he has had this year. Romero is a gun keeper also.