News Daily Mail at it again.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he was going to court to complain about that shit big red Kia logo that ruins every piece of Bulldogs supporters gear.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its not the usual clothing people wear ro court..
That doesn’t mean his clothing choice or preferred footy team should be the major focus of the headline and major focus of the article. This is a perfect example of gutter journalism which is intended to perpetuate negative stereotypes.

But it’s how they roll. No point getting angry about it.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’m glad this made the news it was very good reporting and saved 50 homeless people .

Seriously WTF is that shit ??

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just showed this flop on 7 news.

In photos he is wearing a parra jersey, while on the streets wearing a dogs singlet.

**** definitely is messed

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Daily Mail have now disabled comments on the article... Kinda shows they KNOW what they are doing is wrong.

Whats the big deal? The reporter mentioned the guy wore a Dogs singlet?... Its not the usual clothing people wear ro court..
What the blokes wearing isn't the problem... look at the headline, then the secondary headline, and then the piece in the article.

They are specifically chosing to describe what he is wearing, in a backhanded attempt to stereotype our fanbase.

Look at any other article about someone fronting court and they never mention the clothing, because it's not relevant.

They could just as easily have posted up the article and photos and not mentioned a thing.

That's what has me pissed off about it.

What a great article. Stating the obvious duh........wearing a bulldogs singlet...so what???
I now want to know what sort of underwear he had on, what toilet paper he uses, whether or not he watches Neighbours and what his favourite colour is because like the stupid comment regarding his apparel it is oh so relevant to the story.
The reporter has certainly got people talking about the article and has very cleverly made sure that main focus of attention is all about what footy team he supports....typical gutter trash reporting..
Well he's from Victoria so either Storm or AFL fanboy.

Why @Mr Invisible do you read this website.
I read many things... for serious news I read other stuff.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Daily mail. It's up there with Huffington post and Buzzfeed.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome. More Sales of singlets. They make them in xxxl. Very becoming. I'm a tad upset they didn't mention the undies he was wearing lol.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember Watti Holmwood
SOO streaker. Bulldog cap lolScreenshot_20190501-192615_Google.jpegScreenshot_20190501-192548_Google.jpeg

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This fuckwit could have done the club a favour and not worn a Bulldog singlet to court.
Agreed ,fuckwit is right the prick has probably never kicked a football in his life ,fuckin inbred, and he wears our jersey what a knob !!!

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Heavily-tattoed Specsavers customer"

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the fuck was he Evan allowed to go to court like this what a load of shit this is fuck scum anyway and our club are soft ***** that’s why they don’t do anything about it that’s why we see it over and over again I don’t see any other club get fucked up like we do .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well well well .... seems the message was heard loud and clear.

Today another article on this mentally ill lad, but note the difference.

upload_2019-5-2_15-35-19.png

upload_2019-5-2_15-36-13.png

upload_2019-5-2_15-37-58.png

That's how it should have been reported (if anything) in the first place. Not making Bulldogs the focus of the headline.

Seems he's as unhinged as that Raymond bloke.. searching for the spotlight where-ever possible.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm that's not the same bloke... no cheek tats!
Don’t shoot the messenger. Found it online. Reminded me of that bloke who used to be at all doggies games in a dogs jersey and then on the footy show each week in a parra jersey

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well well well .... seems the message was heard loud and clear.

Today another article on this mentally ill lad, but note the difference.

View attachment 9865

View attachment 9866

View attachment 9867

That's how it should have been reported (if anything) in the first place. Not making Bulldogs the focus of the headline.

Seems he's as unhinged as that Raymond bloke.. searching for the spotlight where-ever possible.
I take your point.. Media always ready to trash our club.. Club needs to get on frontfoot when they do..