News Reynolds speaks about losing twins weeks before birth

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wests Tigers five-eighth Josh Reynolds has opened up about the heartache of his partner Bella suffering a miscarriage of twin boys.
Reynolds revealed the gender of the children last year by passing a Tigers-branded ball with spikes at a balloon.

But in an interview with Channel 7, the Tiger revealed the loss of the twins came eight weeks before they were due.

When I found out we were having twin boys I was over the moon,” he said, revealing the couple had built a nursery for the boys.

“I just love them and I was ready to take that step.

“It’s made me deal with something in life that I didn’t think I would have to deal with.

“That was something in life I’ve always wanted but I’ve sort of had to go along the lines that everything happens for a reason.”

Reynolds also discussed the difficulty of supporting and comforting his grieving partner.

“How do I comfort her when I’m struggling myself,” he said.

“And because it is a lot harder for females because they go through it, growing inside them.

“I was really shocked but I really wanted to be a man and be there for her too.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/4e8a199307f76cd397d59b13b595d279

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im so sorry Josh. Very sad news. Keep the faith Champion.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Terrible news, very sad :( thoughts and prayers go out to Josh, Bella and their family.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Terrible news. I know how heartbreaking this must be for him as it happened to my sister 3 times.

Josh is a top bloke. Kept visiting my cousin at his house when he had a brain tumor.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you champion.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow that's more than just a miscarriage, 8 weeks before they're due would almost certainly require the mother to give birth

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely awful thing the hear about when waking up after the CL semi final.

Thoughts and prayers are with you guys

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel horrible for him and of course his partner. It would be very hard to come back from and I wish them well. Hopefully if there's another pregnancy in the future all goes well.

It goes to show how insignificant footy is in the grand scheme of things.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heard of the news through a friend here in Melbourne a few weeks ago. Absolutely gutted for Josh.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No matter what you think of him on the field, I don’t think any person should ever have to go through what him and his partner have.

Incredibly bad news.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sad to hear this news... Wishing him and his partner all the best as they rebuild and move on from this towards future happiness.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Say what you want about his playing style, no one deserves this. I can't imagine the pain he and his missus are going through. Absolutely devastating news.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow that's more than just a miscarriage, 8 weeks before they're due would almost certainly require the mother to give birth
I know.

She would have to go through with the birth, knowing the outcome.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very sad to hear about this. My sister suffered a few miscarriages which really messed her up. But nowhere near as close to the birth. Condolences to Josh and his partner.