SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
McGregor is pretty dumb though, taken him all year to finally get the Lomax situation right.
McGregor is a shit house coach, the team usually has all the talent in the world and balanced as fuck to compete for a premiership but shit the bed continually.

Their window is about to close and they haven’t even come close. I’m surprised more questions aren’t being asked about why he’s still there.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
McGregor is a shit house coach, the team usually has all the talent in the world and balanced as fuck to compete for a premiership but shit the bed continually.

Their window is about to close and they haven’t even come close. I’m surprised more questions aren’t being asked about why he’s still there.
And he just got extended too....

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard from the club that they prefer Hetherington over Gray. They think Gray is too tall for a dummy half

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard from the club that they prefer Hetherington over Gray. They think Gray is too tall for a dummy half
i agree.. i think its essential that a hooker be on the shorter side of things ... Lichaa is one of the taller hookers out there.. enough said..