News Wiedler: Club Official involved in incident with Raiders.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's probably something that happened while still at the Raiders but fukface just wants to link us to it. Even IF something did happened...…...who gives a fuk??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon IF this has any substance maybe it was Steve approaching Nigel to consider heading to the Dogs.

NOTE that it's reported that the RAIDERS are the ones complaining, not Nigel himself.

Why would he travel all the way down to Canberra to stir up beef with an ex workmate? I suspect this is more about Raiders sour grapes that Babic is trying to talk mates of his over to Dogs as well.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Zero fucks given.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh as the DT becomes more irrelevant by the day Weidler scrapes deeper down that barrel for a story....NEXT!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. What apparent "incident" are we talking about?
2. Why would he be down there given he works for the Dogs, and Raiders train in Canberra? We haven't played Raiders in any grade recently.
3. Why would they want footage of it?

I'm wondering if perhaps Danny is confused, and is insinuating that Babic was down in Raiders territory trying to poach/bring over Nigel to the Dogs as well.

That would be far more plausible... and piss the Raiders off.

If it was not recent then it is OLD news and he would not have been the BULLDOGS wrestling coach. What would he have to confront him about in any case??? Yep that's right I will just head on down to Canberra 3 HOURS AWAY........

There are cameras everywhere in Canberra and about a million CCTV companies as well so footage should not really be a problem....unless of course there never was any....

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big fucken deal.
Someone has issues with someone they used to work with ?
Fuck me. I hate most the ***** I used to work with.
Unless there’s footage of Babic reaching down Jones’ throat and pulling his dick out of his mouth, I fail to see a story.