Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Rothfield claims disgruntled former employee making a club nervous.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Uncle Nick is about to release a tell all book!

I would definitely buy it!
Is this a real thing?

If it was it should be titled "From brown paper bags to Harvard Degrees... How to cheat the system by Nick Politis..."

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a real thing?

If it was it should be titled "From brown paper bags to Harvard Degrees... How to cheat the system by Nick Politis..."
That wouldn't be a book, it would be a how to manual! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ill put my money on Barry Russell uncovering information about Sharks 2016 team, he did not leave all that happy from Cronulla.
Even if that were true, what's Greenberg going to do about it? He already covered everything up for them more than the FBI did with the Kennedy assassination and they got a "reduced cap" which allowed them to sign international players and lose no one.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
My guess is Sharks but Rorters, Souths, Storm or Broncs would do me nicely too.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill put my money on Barry Russell uncovering information about Sharks 2016 team, he did not leave all that happy from Cronulla.
Well it did say ex employee not player

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would the most pissed off ex employee be possibly anthony griffin. I feel he got fucked over the most.
They shed some players fast there recently and now gus finishing up ?
Still be happy enough if its pearce about to open up on the brown paper bag scandal.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it did say ex employee not player
And players are employed on contracts to a club. Employee could be a very wide range of people that has been employed by a club. Tricky one as i think he wants us to think its a coach without saying it himself. But could be anyone.
If its even true.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OH OH OH ... you know who it COULD be!!!

Think of why this would just come about now if it was someone been distanced from a club for a while.

Think of who recently resigned from their club, who was an employee, and may have been disgruntled.

When you look at their lineup and the fire sale they had releasing players last year to accommodate a golden child.... could very well be them ... AND Rothfield knows them and would be very well informed by him too!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Hope it’s the Roosters...those pricks think they are untouchable, hang on a minute, they are

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would the most pissed off ex employee be possibly anthony griffin. I feel he got fucked over the most.
They shed some players fast there recently and now gus finishing up ?
Still be happy enough if its pearce about to open up on the brown paper bag scandal.
You may be onto something..

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rothfield has hinted it's not Manly, Cronulla, Souths.

He tweeted if or when he goes public. (so we may not hear about it).

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like Rothfield wants some attention

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So long as it's not jim dymock. But I think its more likely jim beam

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Phil regularly reports things in his "SHOOSH, SAINT, SINNER" articles which are vague and potentially misleading.

Being in the know, perhaps there are things that they hear they can't really publish in the open media.

upload_2019-4-29_18-7-10.png

Sounds like Rothfield is hoping/pushing him to go public with it. Probably has an exclusive scoop.

Maybe the person in question is weighing up if it'll damage their future professional career aspirations.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After listening to Anasta praising our side on the weekend knowing he has been putting shit on our club for years now, I knew there was a reason for it....probably him.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil regularly reports things in his "SHOOSH, SAINT, SINNER" articles which are vague and potentially misleading.

Being in the know, perhaps there are things that they hear they can't really publish in the open media.

View attachment 9830

Sounds like Rothfield is hoping/pushing him to go public with it. Probably has an exclusive scoop.

Maybe the person in question is weighing up if it'll damage their future professional career aspirations.
Gotcha ;)

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's a disgruntled former employee? Please add it to the list of possibilities.

Did - Dogs
McGuire - Rabbits
Bennett - Broncos
Flanagan - Sharks
Barrett - Manly

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who's a disgruntled former employee? Please add it to the list of possibilities.

Did - Dogs
McGuire - Rabbits
Bennett - Broncos
Flanagan - Sharks
Barrett - Manly
No No No No No

You've missed the most obvious one. ;)