Official Naps and Foran photo

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see Napa as the Team being very important too him and will do anything for that team to be successful. A previous representative forward we had it was all about him and his missus. I think having Napa and Foran out at the same time has been hard for our on field success, but done wonders for the both of them in maintaining that desire to get back on the field and return some consistency to the team.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see Napa as the Team being very important too him and will do anything for that team to be successful. A previous representative forward we had it was all about him and his missus. I think having Napa and Foran out at the same time has been hard for our on field success, but done wonders for the both of them in maintaining that desire to get back on the field and return some consistency to the team.
I think Napa appreciates his marquee title and will do his absolute best for us. I think he was a wanker at the roosters because he did bad things in an attempt to stand out in a team of marquee players

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you sure he just didn't lean over to pass wind and told Foran about it?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another thing that was nice to hear while watching that cowboys game. The whole way through you could tell in Anasta's commentary that he still has a lot of love for the dogs. Good to hear from the media for a change :grinning:

You just can't keep us down for long.
Fuck Anastasia he is a bitch, dogged Sherwin and got moved on because of this..

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Naps will be doing other things in front of foz soon
Can we actually see his other hand in the photo?

Could explain Forans smile..............................Is it still too soon???????

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe Foran got a bit of big papi last night? Wait for the video to show up