Official Naps and Foran photo

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brotherhood not just players but supporters also when eva I see a fellow bulldog supporter wearing doggies gear I always say hi
That's what makes us different
Same here, doesn't matter where I am if I see Someone wearing Doggies gear I go out of my way to say "go the doggies"

Also vice versa I've had plenty of supporters yell out to me when wearing my jersey.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving in town about twelve or so years back with my doggies shirt on and was entering a carpark I had two of my boys in the car when the car in front stopped and a girl got out, she came to my window and said she had seen my shirt and she had Matt Utai with her and he had offered to sign some autographs because they had seen the boys with me .Just a top bloke!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Waits for @Marley to say, “I’m sure you’ll see most injured players behaving like that at games” :yum:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Waits for @Marley to say, “I’m sure you’ll see most injured players behaving like that at games” :yum:
Na, was thinking about making a Napa sex joke but restrained myself.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been a critic of pay and think some of his selections are just dumb and he seems slow to work that shit out but i do feel he has alot of positives and team togetherness seems to be better than we have been,i like how he has our defence working 2 up top stops the offload the 3rd tackles the legs for so long our d hasnt done this

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You disgusting filth of a human being........lol...jokes :grinning:

Praying for a Burnley upset tonight. Just a draw will do!
Burnley will get lapped, don't get your hopes up haha.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking love it .. nothing better than seeing comradeship between players!! The boys look happy..!!

On ya boys :grinning: thanks for posting Mr I, your a legend too mate..!! In fact can I use this as my new avatar ?? Lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking love it .. nothing better than seeing comradeship between players!! The boys look happy..!!

On ya boys :grinning: thanks for posting Mr I, your a legend too mate..!! In fact can I use this as my new avatar ?? Lol.
Of course you can.. I spotted it on the NRL Bulldogs Instagram site :grinning:

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was in the middle of Greece had a bulldogs t shirt this Greek bloke in a cafe yells gooooo booldogs put a big grin cross my face
I live in Dragons heartland and always wear something with the Doggies emblem. No one says hello, but I still want them to know we’re everywhere

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if Naps saw the camera and decided to skylark in front of it. Strikes me as quite the joker.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if Naps saw the camera and decided to skylark in front of it. Strikes me as quite the joker.
Very possible lol.. one thing is though, since he’s come over to the doggs, have seen a totally diff bloke than the one that we saw at the roosters!! He is a bit of a joker and has opened up more, and we seeing the real him..!!! still a mongrel on the field, but a nice guy off it. Can tell Naps is really enjoying his new home with us :grinning: it’s awesome, and I hope he hangs around for a long time!!

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Naps will be doing other things in front of foz soon

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another thing that was nice to hear while watching that cowboys game. The whole way through you could tell in Anasta's commentary that he still has a lot of love for the dogs. Good to hear from the media for a change :grinning:

You just can't keep us down for long.