SHARKS’ XERRI CONTRACT DILEMMA

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sharks just promoted and upgraded another young gun Ronaldo Mulitalo to their top 30.. I thought these ***** were shot? James Segeyaro was the greatest scapegoat signing/release of all time to prevent them from losing Shaun Johnson.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sharks just promoted and upgraded another young gun Ronaldo Mulitalo to their top 30.. I thought these ***** were shot? James Segeyaro was the greatest scapegoat signing/release of all time to prevent them from losing Shaun Johnson.
Black or white Ronaldo?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spot on. They take us all for idiots. They make it seem like Segeyaro was on 800k a year which solves all of their cap issues by releasing him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No there not, did you read where the money was going?
Out of the 40mil, they see 8.....
Debt was around 10m then the rest had to go the leagues club or club for Reno’s etc
Can’t quite remember but sharks got fuck all, and now it’s all sold they get no on going payments
Just a one of lump sum to get em out of the shit
I will see if I can find the article I was reading that shows where the money had to go
https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com....rosperous-cronulla-sharks-secure-fut/3672445/

THE Cronulla Sharks have ensured their long-term NRL future after the club secured an incredible $40 million deal to fast-track property development cash.

- $9 million immediate payout - to address all their debts, the salary cap fine and an anticipated $3 million loss in 2019.
- $18 million future investment fund estimated to bring in roughly $1.5 million in INCOME per year.
- $12 million paid out once works start on the new Leagues Club/Shopping Centre gets built on the Sharks Woolooware site (in exchange for their remaining interest).

So $1.5 roughly constant income stream, plus $12 million paid out, in addition to all their outstanding debts, cap fines, and losses adjusted.

Hence $1.5 million a year clear on top of how the $12million is used.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com....rosperous-cronulla-sharks-secure-fut/3672445/

THE Cronulla Sharks have ensured their long-term NRL future after the club secured an incredible $40 million deal to fast-track property development cash.

- $9 million immediate payout - to address all their debts, the salary cap fine and an anticipated $3 million loss in 2019.
- $18 million future investment fund estimated to bring in roughly $1.5 million in INCOME per year.
- $12 million paid out once works start on the new Leagues Club/Shopping Centre gets built on the Sharks Woolooware site (in exchange for their remaining interest).

So $1.5 roughly constant income stream, plus $12 million paid out, in addition to all their outstanding debts, cap fines, and losses adjusted.

Hence $1.5 million a year clear on top of how the $12million is used.
Sorry 1.5 per year there after
Defiantly has them a loooooooong way from the richest clubs
I wouls say middle pecking now
And 12 mil in the bank
And now own nothing else
They were losing millions per season so now there good for 4 years without help....
Defiantly just a speed hump in there demise

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Debt was around 10m then the rest had to go the leagues club or club for Reno’s etc
Can’t quite remember but sharks got fuck all, and now it’s all sold they get no on going payments
I will see if I can find the article I was reading that shows where the money had to go
They blew their chance of financial security by getting the lump sum.

The Sharks have never been able to manage their money and now instead of guaranteed income form the development for years to come they secured their short term survival by getting money up front.

In the long term they a shot ducks there isn't another development that will save them.

Owning their stadium is a massive drain of cash too its getting older by the year and they have no other events besides Sharks games to bring in income and have only hit their crowd figures to break even a hand full of times in the last few years.

They can't make it work when they are flying on the field so when they return to where they belong on the field their days are numbered.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t forget you have your phaggot PM as a sharks supporter.

I’m sure he has people in the ear of the sharks CEO telling him every trick in the book to get tax concessions and how to rort the system. I’m sure he has warned jewberg not to fuk with his precious sharkies too.

Imagine how good the headlines would be for a PMs team to win a grand final and he is standing next to peptide Paul with the trophy. The public love a winner.

It’s rigged to all hell.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t forget you have your phaggot PM as a sharks supporter.

I’m sure he has people in the ear of the sharks CEO telling him every trick in the book to get tax concessions and how to rort the system. I’m sure he has warned jewberg not to fuk with his precious sharkies too.

Imagine how good the headlines would be for a PMs team to win a grand final and he is standing next to peptide Paul with the trophy. The public love a winner.

It’s rigged to all hell.
.Screenshot_20190427-182824_WhatsApp.jpeg

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They cheat the cap but still continue to sign everyone fmd

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great administration from the sharks. They have been cheating the cap for years , get away with not losing there premiership 2016. Now the nrl will probably help them with this issue like they help souths. Pretty fair comp

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely the sharks hands are tied we should be going for this kid hard

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely the sharks hands are tied we should be going for this kid hard
You never know with the sharks. Seem to be able to hold on to whoever and buy whoever without being over the cap but history tells that they dont mind being over the cap and will just cop a pissy fine

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They blew their chance of financial security by getting the lump sum.

The Sharks have never been able to manage their money and now instead of guaranteed income form the development for years to come they secured their short term survival by getting money up front.

In the long term they a shot ducks there isn't another development that will save them.

Owning their stadium is a massive drain of cash too its getting older by the year and they have no other events besides Sharks games to bring in income and have only hit their crowd figures to break even a hand full of times in the last few years.

They can't make it work when they are flying on the field so when they return to where they belong on the field their days are numbered.
I agree with you 100% they have been poor with money management and stiil are. Their recent announcement of 40 mil give or take a few bucks revenue from the sales of their appartments which rothfield creamed his pants over will most probably at their rate have already been spent. I wouldnt be sucked into them being in the black.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The money will run out soon and they will be back to where they were with no money. Still haven’t found back of jersey sponsors also. Having there own ground helps but over time facilities become outdated etc etc

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There waiting till they get over the cap again and then they just pay the nrls soft fine. Suits them they have been doing this for years