SHAQUAI MITCHELL

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have we actually signed this guy? News out Mitchel family not happy with roosters treatment of Shaq. Dogs did it with Perret bought his brother over to sign him, let’s get the Mitchels on board

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Have we actually signed this guy? News out Mitchel family not happy with roosters treatment of Shaq. Dogs did it with Perret bought his brother over to sign him, let’s get the Mitchels on board
Why should teams sign a shit sibling just to obtain a better player?

Lloyd is struggling in NSW Cup these days !

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Massive difference between mitchell and perret.
And are we not the family club ?
Im all for giving sqau a crack in lower grades for couple of seasons to give him a good chance if it means latrell is coming.
If mitchell came here. So would anyone else we want.
Anyway mr i thats why i think teams should sign shit siblings.
Mitchell is a big game winner. I wouldnt care if they picked his sister on the wing. He will still dominate.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Massive difference between mitchell and perret.
And are we not the family club ?
Im all for giving sqau a crack in lower grades for couple of seasons to give him a good chance if it means latrell is coming.
If mitchell came here. So would anyone else we want.
Anyway mr i thats why i think teams should sign shit siblings.
Mitchell is a big game winner. I wouldnt care if they picked his sister on the wing. He will still dominate.
Sister Whoopi Goldberg is already on our wing

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
If we are not banging down latrells door we are crazy I'd be offering whatever we could to get him across. He is the franchise player we need to truly turn us around

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we are not banging down latrells door we are crazy I'd be offering whatever we could to get him across. He is the franchise player we need to truly turn us around
15 other clubs would be after him and some of them don't have caps.

Besides clubs can't approach him (yeah I know), until Nov 2019, as he's contracted till end of 2020 season.

Roosters will extend his contract before then, blocking out other clubs.

All this shit will be is his manager bumping up his asking price coming up to Nov 2019, by making Roosters think he will leave them. He won't.

Roosters will toss him whatever he wants.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You actually watched our left edge, haven't you? My grandmother would rival those numpties, and she's been dead for over 30 years

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
15 other clubs would be after him and some of them don't have caps.

Besides clubs can't approach him (yeah I know), until Nov 2019, as he's contracted till end of 2020 season.

Roosters will extend his contract before then, blocking out other clubs.

All this shit will be is his manager bumping up his asking price coming up to Nov 2019, by making Roosters think he will leave them. He won't.

Roosters will toss him whatever he wants.
Lets hope there is dissent and Mitchell is unhappy of how the Rorters mistreated his brother !!!