Foran back vs Manly Triple M

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brookie is no fortress against us.. Ive been to that ground many times over the past 18years and weve won more than weve lost there ..
Only downside is the appalling surface and the resultant injuries. Hopefully it just happens to Manly.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Foran is back by round 9 then this will be the quickest return in recent years for this type of injury, Tolman took 10 weeks compared to the potential 6 of Foran. Seems absolutely crazy considering how slowly he has healed in the past.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly just dumb if he comes back next week on that shit house paddock

Napa though yes please

Ogden and Napa bash bros
Hadn't thought of that, even if right why would u let important players coming back who had ankle injuries, come back on a loose shit surface like brookvale. Asking for trouble. No player should play on that excuse for a ground.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Foran is back by round 9 then this will be the quickest return in recent years for this type of injury, Tolman took 10 weeks compared to the potential 6 of Foran. Seems absolutely crazy considering how slowly he has healed in the past.
Maybe for once he wants to come back

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather give Foran a few more weeks. I think he is overly keen, not worth losing him for the season.
Can't see how he could even be back within a month, that would be like record time for that operation.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather give Foran a few more weeks. I think he is overly keen, not worth losing him for the season.
Can't see how he could even be back within a month, that would be like record time for that operation.
Medical professionals know best. If his ready his ready. Fuck putting him in cotton wool. If his medical cleared and 100% then unleash him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe for once he wants to come back
Who knows, I just find the whole situation bizarre lol. If he does make a successful return early and doesn't pick up anything else then maybe his problem areas have been pinpointed and corrected.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who knows, I just find the whole situation bizarre lol. If he does make a successful return early and doesn't pick up anything else then maybe his problem areas have been pinpointed and corrected.
Hopefully, or the cynical part of me thinks it is a contract year so he is more motivated.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it was any other field I'd be happy for foran to come back.. but it just ain't worth it.. but then again he probably knows every square centimetre of that turd pile better than anyone else..

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have shares in a racehorse with someone who has worked with the club for over 20 years. Was chatting last night and he is usually on the money. I will be seeing him in the stables today and will ask again.
Well I sincerely hope forum members get a nod! 10s will do.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probably just our club trying to get in haslers head lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Members Only training session 4-6pm tomorrow at Belmore.

Someone head out there and if Naps and Foran are training full contact (or on field) that's your answer 100% confirmed.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The shit stain called Brookvale, doesn't look too bad... Commentators even said field condition looks great..

Status
Not open for further replies.