Foran back vs Manly Triple M

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love big O
He has been on fire. Runs hard and straight and can deliver the big hits in defence. He has really improved this year and can be a dominant member of our forward pack for years to come. Very impressed with his maturity this year. I call him Double 0..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whacker Ogdens been great recently. Him and Fualalo ran it off the back fence last night. Might give Naps a lift when he returns too.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But then again, Lewis’ defence is sublime, need him starting, far out, I’m confused now LOL
The commentators on fox mentioned late in the game that the cowboys made no line breaks....that is absolutely superb and hats of to Lewis as well

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whacker Ogdens been great recently. Him and Fualalo ran it off the back fence last night. Might give Naps a lift when he returns too.
I have never seen fualalo run so fast and strong ever....one of haslers pets....obviously playing for a contract

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay didn’t say that. These quotes are from his post game presser and he wasn’t responding to a question about Foran being ready next week.
"Pay confirmed his million-dollar man is nearing a return to the field, and could be back as soon as next week"

So this statement is bullshit?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The commentators on fox mentioned late in the game that the cowboys made no line breaks....that is absolutely superb and hats of to Lewis as well
They made 1 line break.

I know, it changes everything. :p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Naps or Foran are even into full contact training yet.

Monday will give us an idea as there's a members training session then.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brookie is no fortress against us.. Ive been to that ground many times over the past 18years and weve won more than weve lost there ..

croket

Waterboy
Reaction score
How do you know?
I have shares in a racehorse with someone who has worked with the club for over 20 years. Was chatting last night and he is usually on the money. I will be seeing him in the stables today and will ask again.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have shares in a racehorse with someone who has worked with the club for over 20 years. Was chatting last night and he is usually on the money. I will be seeing him in the stables today and will ask again.
Please let us know feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.