Save for 3 games at the end of 2017

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might not be fully committed at the moment
Lost a young family member late December
There are a few really struggling with it within his inner circle
Not making excuses but maybe a bit down
Mate that is terrible news,and rugby league really pails into insignificance when this Sort of stuff goes down.
I think we all need to get off his case,and support him and hopefully he comes out of the other side healed with a positive mind and find that form that made him one of the best up and coming hookers in the game.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad to hear

But

He’s been shit since 2015

Save for 3 games at the end of 2017
Yeh I agree his form has been below par for some time
Needs a break and lower grade games
Time will tell

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Really sad to hear this, but if he's not mentally coping he shouldn't be dragging down our entire team with poor performances.

Maybe he needs a few months away from football to get his head right.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i think he should go to the super league, he would do well over there just run and do his thing... new lease of life in a way

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really sad to hear this, but if he's not mentally coping he shouldn't be dragging down our entire team with poor performances.

Maybe he needs a few months away from football to get his head right.
The club have been good to him
Very supportive and understanding of his situation
Will probably play lower grade soon

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He does the job but do we need two hookers?
Montoya to get a reprieve and RFM to the bench

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

A lot will say that his last few years have been bad and that this family situation was not in play back then, but this is now.

Wow, that may just make the lethargy and lack of engagement with fans last night understood.

Terribly sad to hear and could explain to a degree his worsening form. Maybe he feels being part of the squad is what he needs but I am sure that the club would be helping out and time away from the game might be useful.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot will say that his last few years have been bad and that this family situation was not in play back then, but this is now.

Wow, that may just make the lethargy and lack of engagement with fans last night understood.

Terribly sad to hear and could explain to a degree his worsening form. Maybe he feels being part of the squad is what he needs but I am sure that the club would be helping out and time away from the game might be useful.
I suppose it is a bit complicated being a professional sportsman
They train all summer for a start in the top team then things happen in life that throw everything out of whack
Not as easy as just taking sick days and coming back to work when you feel like it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In danny weidlers column today he said their was talk at roosters about going for lichha or katoa from Penrith please do this before june 30

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s huge, when the bob cat talks the club should listen ! I hope he is sharing his thoughts with Dean.
Id say they talk a bit bud all us ex dubbo players do. Same schools, same clubs, same attitude.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In danny weidlers column today he said their was talk at roosters about going for lichha or katoa from Penrith please do this before june 30
Yeah i wouldnt listen to that little grub bud ! We can only pray but that wiedler is a fucking shit starting germ

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unless they have a spot in the top 30 the only place they should be able to replace Friend from while he is injured ( if they don't have someone who can fill in at hooker) is their development squad. They have Radley as back up and I seem to remember that Aubusson did play some hooker and they also have Garvey, Verrills ( development player) making four players possibly five who can play hooker . Clubs are inconvenienced yes if they lose a player long term but there are systems put in place by the NRL ( I.e use of development players to be used for the purpose of cover) so why are they not used..instead yep let's go out and buy someone as cover... In saying that though they still have a spot open in their roster and plenty of money to spend;););););)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

There was also a sshhh in the Telecrap about a club being nervous about a disgruntled ex employee ( i.e. in blowing the whistle on the dirty little secrets..) ohh let it be the Roosters

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was also a sshhh in the Telecrap about a club being nervous about a disgruntled ex employee ( i.e. in blowing the whistle on the dirty little secrets..) ohh let it be the Roosters
Yeah i was worried might be us and klem being a bitch

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Weilder reckons chooks looking at Lichaa to cover Friend injury

Let him go now and sweetener throw in Montoya free