Opinion Cogger

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he could be a good 14 once Foran comes back.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was refreshing talking to the recruits last night. Nick Meaney looks about twelve:D but he has shown maturity in the way he has approached the game. Played with plenty of stitches in his finger last night. He loves the club to death even though we have only posted a few wins. Said that even though they have struggled they are determined to string wins together and has a very positive vibe.

Lachlan had a chuckle when we mentioned the battle last week with Burgess. He said that that type of encounter is what he loves and would have it no other way. Didn't phase him one bit.

JMK and Cogger are also both looking forward to being better and appreciate the support from the fans.

Remember watching Jack's dad Trevor play footy for the Magpies. Tough little bugger who also played in the halves and if his son has half the application he did we will be okay.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger is playing well for us. We are all saying the same thing these young guys Cogger, lewis, Meaney, Smith and jmk will all get better with more games. The good think for me is that there not on big money and i am looking forward to seeing them improve in the blue and white. The money boys are gone thank god. Not much has been said about jmk but he is the quiet achiever. All these guys bring enthusiasm and energy to the team and even if they dont win just as long the put in like they did against the storm that will do me until we are up there threatening the top teams. And i dont think we are far from that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wakeham was REALLY good in NSW Cup today in his first game back. If he continues with the sort of performances he put in today (or builds on it), he'll be putting his name in the hat alongside Foran before seasons end.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham was REALLY good in NSW Cup today in his first game back. If he continues with the sort of performances he put in today (or builds on it), he'll be putting his name in the hat alongside Foran before seasons end.
I think that’s really premature. Wakeham went off hurt and I think he needs to get used to playing against men in NSW Cup. He doesn’t have the biggest frame and defence at the NRL level could be a problem.
He looks like a great prospect though and I think we have our long term replacement once Foran’s contract expires

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you really think Foran will be there by seasons end...

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I would like to see Pay play our 7 on the ball ..like a 90s half. Get away from the one out off the ruck..We are better with MK at hooker over the fuck who can't pass but if our 7 is on the ball and 6 runs and isn't stuck on a edge it will help. Can anyone tell me why in the 1st half we make breaks down the left edges with quick shifts and in the 2nd half we offer nothing on the same side.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely the end of lichha when foz is back with cogger on the bench

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would like to see Pay play our 7 on the ball ..like a 90s half. Get away from the one out off the ruck..We are better with MK at hooker over the fuck who can't pass but if our 7 is on the ball and 6 runs and isn't stuck on a edge it will help. Can anyone tell me why in the 1st half we make breaks down the left edges with quick shifts and in the 2nd half we offer nothing on the same side.
We made breaks down the left edge in both half's…. Jacko's try came off the back of one.

Coggar and Lewis do combine a few times during the game on shift plays but probably not enough.

One nice thing to see is Meaney chime with his own ball work. We seem to be building a team of ball players all around the park. We will be looking very good in the years to come.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely the end of lichha when foz is back with cogger on the bench
Wish Coggar's defence was up there... His getting better but still gets well dominated which probably nullifies his position on the bench. Would probably rather just go with 4 forwards and steam roll oppositions with impact forwards.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish Coggar's defence was up there... His getting better but still gets well dominated which probably nullifies his position on the bench. Would probably rather just go with 4 forwards and steam roll oppositions with impact forwards.
Yeah cogger did play better this week and I agree would rather 4 forwards but probably need foz insurance for a couple of weeks

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah cogger did play better this week and I agree would rather 4 forwards but probably need foz insurance for a couple of weeks
1.2 million dollar insurance policy. Fark me I love Foz as a footballer but what a waste of cap. Could have 2 sublime centres for that money

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Undecided on Cogger. Doesn't really look comfortable in the role he's playing on the edge looks like he want to play on the ball more.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1.2 million dollar insurance policy. Fark me I love Foz as a footballer but what a waste of cap. Could have 2 sublime centres for that money
Yes we paid way overs $500-$600 tops was the right money

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think Foran will be there by seasons end...
Absolutely.

I think that’s really premature. Wakeham went off hurt and I think he needs to get used to playing against men in NSW Cup. He doesn’t have the biggest frame and defence at the NRL level could be a problem.
He looks like a great prospect though and I think we have our long term replacement once Foran’s contract expires
Wakehams not a Foran replacement, he was initially viewed to play alongside him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The more ball Cogger gets the more fluid our attack

He’s a good organising 7