CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ill chuck this out there for those with better heads than I,
Cogger to hooker, Lichaa to come off the bench to the second row (and kept away from dummy half) or left-right out...

Thoughts?
We have better backrowers, so no imo.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brent read saying he spoke to foran last night. Foran told him he hopes to play next week. If not definitely week after vs knights

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay didn’t say that. These quotes are from his post game presser and he wasn’t responding to a question about Foran being ready next week.
So you're telling me the media is spinning shit, outright lying and taking things out of context for an article?

Unheard of!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger to hooker, Lichaa to come off the bench to the second row (and kept away from dummy half) or left-right out...

Thoughts?
After To'omagas game in NSW Cup today, Lichaa may have played his last NRL game last night.

I'd leave him another week. Fuck that housing commission backyard they call Brookvale Oval. My cat's kitty litter is less shitty than that toilet bowl.
Grottoland :D

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
With Napa returning and some blokes stepping up very nicely all of a sudden it's quite a good enforcing forward pack we will have.
We always had a good enough pack, was just poorly selected to start the season with players in wrong positions or left out entirely. Defenitely think we badly need another prop on the bench, guessing we won't see that until Napa returns.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We always had a good enough pack, was just poorly selected to start the season with players in wrong positions or left out entirely. Defenitely think we badly need another prop on the bench, guessing we won't see that until Napa returns.
Yeah they've been there I guess but their performances of late have made them FG material instead of just bumbling kids. Ogden and Napa is a very exciting duo.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thoughts?
First option- possibly if he could handle the work load
Second option- nope, just fuck him off

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cogger needs to stay in the halves. The kid is getter better and better. He’s a natural half. Lewis off the bench as a utility and Lichha to NSW cup. Foran to 6.
But then again, Lewis’ defence is sublime, need him starting, far out, I’m confused now LOL

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about foz on the bench for first couple of games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But then again, Lewis’ defence is sublime, need him starting, far out, I’m confused now LOL
Foran won't last so it isn't going to be a selection dilemma for long.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah they've been there I guess but their performances of late have made them FG material instead of just bumbling kids. Ogden and Napa is a very exciting duo.
Also helps keeping the same combinations out there for more than a couple of games. Wonder if Napa starts on the bench when he's back? Don't think Ogden deserves to lose the starting spot yet.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also helps keeping the same combinations out there for more than a couple of games. Wonder if Napa starts on the bench when he's back? Don't think Ogden deserves to lose the starting spot yet.
Id start the pair of them with tolman as first interchange. If tolman is to play 65 to 70 mins thats the way id go anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.