The Consolidated NFL Thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goff has exorcised the 5th year option in his contract. He has potential and has been ok for the Rams.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Gotta love the NY Giants. Really you wasted your number 6 pick on an avg af QB why not go defensive you dumb fucks hahahahahahahahahahaha

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Gotta love the NY Giants. Really you wasted your number 6 pick on an avg af QB why not go defensive you dumb fucks hahahahahahahahahahaha
they should have gone with haskins, who many believe is actually the best QB in the draft

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Rams have made good picks so far. In particular Darrell Henderson. Saw his highlights and I liked what I saw.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was reading NY Post yesterday and there was an article destroying the pick.

That rabble of a team is on its way to being the new Browns or Bills. They let go of one of the best WRs, albeit overrated and keep a QB that should have retired three seasons ago and have possibly THE worst O line in the game. If you've got an Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady as your QB, fine. Don't worry about your O line but when you're Eli fucking Manning you call Donald Trump and get him to build that wall in front of Peyton's brother.

But as a Cowboys fan I can't complain. I'm thankful they're in my division.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Rams have made good picks so far. In particular Darrell Henderson. Saw his highlights and I liked what I saw.
Any word on Suh, yet? What's going on with him?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He should've went in the 4th round not the 6th overall pick.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's good but he'll be Gurley's backup

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gurley was pretty disappointing in the playoffs, TBH. Always good to have competition.

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Packers cut Nick Perry.
With the 12th pick, the Packers select Rashan Gary aka Nick Perry V2

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NFL season can't start quick enough. I just want to see the Rams play right now. It will at least be better then watching the dogs atm.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with the Dogs going so poorly I am really looking forward to the start of the NFL season

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who's your team bro?
Come on man we all know there is only one team... the Steelers!! Seriously though I am tempted to put a sneaky bet on the browns this year. Only reason I haven’t is that their head coach is still a relative unknown!!