Official Round 7 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mate it’s easy to miss things at ANZ . It’s the perfect prop rotation at full strength as they all have different strengths. Even Fualalo looked good tonight.
Yeah anz is hard to watch footie. Fualalo was good. Good to get that win we needed it bad

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s just something extra special about bringing players into first grade and seeing them grow. Love seeing Ofa improving each week and can’t wait until Renouf gets a good run in the top grade
Ofa comes up with big runs when they are needed the most too. We haven’t had a prop that bends the line him in a while besides Klemmer.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CHN had a top game

Our attack is refreshing to watch when it clicks.

We kept going after copping that dud call forward pass for what should of been our first try.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are your crazy mate
Who needs Robson when you have the Leach playing at our club
What’s wrong with you,seriously
Hey mate, I went to the hospital and they said there is nothing wrong with me. I am now at home celebrating the dogs victory. . Surely this the final straw for licshit?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wonder if Robson is having second thoughts about joining cowboys??
Yeah fuck the little prick. Oh but Taumalolo is there... they are shit and will be for sometime. Old forwards and trash backline.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes the whole pack played good. Lichaa only got like 10 minutes think his on the outer. I was sitting behind him and he was dying to get on glad he didnt get his 20 min
He got less than 10. Came on with about 7 or 8 to go. :D

With Naps and Foran back, and To'omaga getting match fit, surely he's on borrowed time.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I think your mob deserved to win (it’s not often I say this stuff either) but the problem is, we have no leadership at the moment. As much as I love Margo, he just doesn’t have the ego that Thursty did.

I also have a feeling that Greeny won’t last next year tops

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He let JMK play 70, so hopefully once Pay knows that he can play 80 minutes, Lichaa will get dropped.
There's no doubt in my mine JMK couldn't play the 10 more minutes already, he was still running into position in the last minutes he was on. Very solid performance tonight needs to be our full time, Lewis or Jacko can throw a few from dummy if he gets tired. We need the 4th on bench rotation and if I see licha step and double pump again every ball I'm inclined to double pump my fist through the tv.

Reactions: GDR

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was actually a pretty good win with everything considered. There’s still plenty to work on but we were very solid defensively and apart from the Cowboys second try they never really threatened until they had a glut on ball in the final 10. Meaney is getting more and more dangerous a break out game isn’t far away for him. CHN was easily our best followed by Tolman, Jacko and Cogger who had a much better second half.
We finally got a fullback.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and our win tonight means the Knights are officially last for the time being:

Suck
Fucking
Shit
This is the best post. Can’t stand them since klem pissed off to them. Wel it suggests that Klemmer is not a match winner. We had him in our team and couldn’t win matches as well. So glad we didn’t pay him what he wanted.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the best post. Can’t stand them since klem pissed off to them. Wel it suggests that Klemmer is not a match winner. We had him in our team and couldn’t win matches as well. So glad we didn’t pay him what he wanted.
Best fucking thing indeed, add to that the massive over hype about Ponga at 5/8. Though I doubt them and Brisbane will be 1 and 6 after end of round. Refs will get them the wins.

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
He dropped the ball cold, he let in a try, he didn't even attempt to score off a kick intended for him.. What's there not to love ?
The fact you think he had a poor game over dropping the ball once (happens to the best of them), despite showing great hands throughout the match even in the lead up to Jacko's try as well as conceding a try off a kick, which has happened to every Dogs winger ever, just shows you have a clear agenda against him and for some reason or another just want to see the very few and far between bad moments in his game tonight. Why don't you stop being a little bitch, and actually support the young player who has showed flashes of brilliance in his 5 games in the NRL, instead of bagging him out at every oppurtunity you get.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Id take Taumalolo but otherwise that team is trash

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meaney is getting better every game. His defence is 100% better. He runs hard bringing the ball back something we lacked over the years. Is a very good buy for us as he is already good to watch. His speed is a big plus and hoping to see him in the clear running scoring a few tries.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay needs to work on:

- Our defensive line speed, it was pathetic last night
- Our halves taking full control in the attacking half. I love Tolmans work but seriously why is he given the ball so often. Halves need to call him out of it.
- support play still very poor. Meany is actually a good support player as displayed in his Newcastle days, my feeling is Pay May be telling him to play safe
- Teach our halves their kicking options in attacking 20m. It was a atrocious tonight if anything at all

Getting all that off my chest, it was brave and spirited performance tonight and it was effort that got us the points. Players are looking like they want to play for each other.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pay needs to work on:

- Our defensive line speed, it was pathetic last night
- Our halves taking full control in the attacking half. I love Tolmans work but seriously why is he given the ball so often. Halves need to call him out of it.
- support play still very poor. Meany is actually a good support player as displayed in his Newcastle days, my feeling is Pay May be telling him to play safe
- Teach our halves their kicking options in attacking 20m. It was a atrocious tonight if anything at all

Getting all that off my chest, it was brave and spirited performance tonight and it was effort that got us the points. Players are looking like they want to play for each other.
Can't do anything about the defensive line speed. If we come up too fast we get penalised. Refs know this.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact you think he had a poor game over dropping the ball once (happens to the best of them), despite showing great hands throughout the match even in the lead up to Jacko's try as well as conceding a try off a kick, which has happened to every Dogs winger ever, just shows you have a clear agenda against him and for some reason or another just want to see the very few and far between bad moments in his game tonight. Why don't you stop being a little bitch, and actually support the young player who has showed flashes of brilliance in his 5 games in the NRL, instead of bagging him out at every oppurtunity you get.
I can't help how I assess players or coaches I have yet to be proven wrong.

It's like I have a gift

Status
Not open for further replies.