CHN tonight

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been great all year his offloads are amazing always makes sure it's on before doing one
Yess. I am loving the offloads. However, His defence has let him down in past weeks. He needs to continue to work hard and improve each week

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Signed to a 4 year deal, good to have some stability in the side

He wont play that well every game, but its good to know the kid has it in him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And to think he wasn't starting the first two games!

I said when we signed him and people were wondering why we signed another second rower that you sign the best players available regardless of position need and that CHN was better than any of our second rowers.

Nothing he's doing surprises me as he was flashing that ability at Penrith. For some reason they fell out of love with him and went with Kikau and Yeo on the edges. Thankfully our club swooped when they did.

But he was dominant tonight and he has that much ability that it we'll be seeing plenty more of these displays in the future.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the game again and the highlights a few times,

Cant praise CHN enough, he looked hungry for the ball and both his tries he ran a great line for the try

That try saving tackle showed his intent for the night, fantastic

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Scary thing is, CHN can get better than that AND is capable of 80 minute performances like that.

I actually never realised how quick his acceleration is off the mark. Showed a decent amount of toe to get through the line.