Not open for further replies.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Needed this backline with the forward pack of last few years

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of Danny F. He is playing with aggression and vigour which set up CHN try. Good pass from Elliott too.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cogger is a good plugger for halves atm
Wait until we get some luck in our games... That Okunbor disallowed try gave me the shits

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of Danny F. He is playing with aggression and vigour which set up CHN try. Good pass from Elliott too.
I'm actually liking his last couple of games and would certainly persist with him. His timing to come on the field was well done by Pay.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Won with the refs shanking us for most of the game

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will keep saying it, he needs Kimmorley as a halves coach. Drive them kicks low and hard.
I’m all good with him mixing it up but so many floaters when we needed more metres. At the end of the day he played well overall for a young half. Has been better then Lewis in most areas except defence.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It feels so good to win..!
Fuck sake I love it.
Yeaaaaaah

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually liking his last couple of games and would certainly persist with him. His timing to come on the field was well done by Pay.
I’ll second that. If I’m being a tad selfish I would like to see smith get a few more minutes. He has a simple job when he comes on but I think he has more to offer then what we are seeing. There is a bit of finucane about him.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
What has been wrong with his bench rotation tonight? One of the few times I think he has got it right. However your going to prove me wrong in 20 minutes when Lichtard comes on.
Elliot was out on his feet after 25 .. After 23 to 30 min we have no nothing. Elliot Ogden
What has been wrong with his bench rotation tonight? One of the few times I think he has got it right. However your going to prove me wrong in 20 minutes when Lichtard comes on.
At the 25- 30min mark we are legless. Your bench in meant to come on and change the pace or momentum. He had non . Elliot was walking . Agree on lichaa. He will be lucky to get an nrl gig. No one is dumb enough to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.