Official Round 7 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd love for them to show the defensive lines so we could see whether they're really onside :blush:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am sitting behind our bench our first try disallowed from what i could see was a deadset try. Cowboys have been offside fir 40 mins no bloody penalty. Refs are shit

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger stifles that edge so badly he has run it way too many times. Fucken feed Hoppa and Smith and you’ll get results.
Yep. How strong if Hopoate!
Have to do more down the right side.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa and Reimis look sharp with the fuck all amount of ball they are getting
It’s a joke they are not going down that edge. On paper it’s our best edge and from what I’m watching when they get the ball it’s our best edge. Pay needs to address this at halftime.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s typical how other sides get away with all the offsides and forward passes and we get done all the time....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again the effort is impressive..

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the game seriously the nrl wonder why fans won’t show up,mr annalsly
Get your stupid refs to officiate fairly mate forward passes and ten metres don’t exist.
Hope the dogs fire up second half and smash the stupid cows.
Bring the entertainers back second half pay

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No 4 for cowboys is always off side im trying to tell the ref but he wont listen lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta love always needing to beat the referee every game now

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor is rocks and diamonds but im happy for him to have the whole year to prove himself. His height is a massive plus over crighton.

Also that touchy is a fucking idiot. Refs should get fined after each game for the mistakes they made, make them accountable. $150 a mistake, doesnt have to be heaps but enough to make them use there brains before raising the flag or blowing the whistle. The bunker should be monitoring the 10m and tip off the refs to watch teams or players. Simple changes

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbor apparently has done enough to get another contract which he will sign this week or so. Can you believe that? Ffs

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Hes 22.. still a pup finding his way.. a spell in reserves wont do harm..

Robinson dropped Latrell a few years back and did him a world of good..
Latrel was 18. 4 years younger.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor is rocks and diamonds but im happy for him to have the whole year to prove himself. His height is a massive plus over crighton.

Also that touchy is a fucking idiot. Refs should get fined after each game for the mistakes they made, make them accountable. $150 a mistake, doesnt have to be heaps but enough to make them use there brains before raising the flag or blowing the whistle. The bunker should be monitoring the 10m and tip off the refs to watch teams or players. Simple changes
Fuck yeah

Make them accountable by fining them and we will see a fairly called game for sure.

Dreaming though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Remember that time I said Cogger was an average signing? Yeaaahhhh kinda proving me right at the moment. Doing absolutely nothing.

What's with that bullshit "BULL DOGS FOR LIFE" gay shit I can hear over the loud speaker.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sick of Morgan kicking for the touchline every single set... this fucks the game momentum and should result in a 7 tackle set

Status
Not open for further replies.