MOORES and ANDERSONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham Annesley is that you? Don't you think you've done enough already!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kevin Moore's recruitment in one year (2009)
was way better than all of Dessies/Cleals years combined.

Ennis
Jmoz
Stagg
Hannant
Kimmorley

He also bought Graham,Halatau, Pritchard and bought Bryson Goodwin on minimum wage who proved value for Money finishing leading try scorer.
Was there TPAs then?
The club has not focused on TPAs at all and therefore we are starting with a 15 meter handicap in a 100 meter sprint.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I too thought Ben as coach was the Anderson'send game.
Less so now.
However fact is the salary cap spend on the current 30 is well below 95% of the salary cap this year.
After 30 June what happens with the unspent cap space? Can they forward pay some of next seasons contracts?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I too thought Ben as coach was the Anderson'send game.
Less so now.
However fact is the salary cap spend on the current 30 is well below 95% of the salary cap this year.
After 30 June what happens with the unspent cap space? Can they forward pay some of next seasons contracts?
They will have to front load the contracts before 30 June if they have the money.
Unless we buy some new players I doubt we will ever find out what happens.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Far out what a load of trash from Chullora Tip this thread is. The board support Canterbury just like us. Does anyone honestly think they like where we are on the ladder at the moment? Does anyone think the board don’t know their heads will roll if we remain shit? Anyone who thinks this board haven’t got the clubs best interest at heart should give themselves a Tyson uppercut.

I can’t believe the shit that gets posted on here. The inroads this board has done regarding pathways and junior development and partnerships with regional and country areas is second to none! The fruits of this work doesn’t happen in 12 months. It requires patience. Ultimately the good work this board are doing takes time for it to filter down to the playing field.

Stayed tuned for some good news in the months ahead. There will be some restructuring. It will make us all happy. And yes we are looking at players from overseas as well. Watch this space, this board won’t die wondering that’s for sure.

It’s imperative this board gets another term in power or else everything they are trying to achieve will be undone.
C'mon DeeDub. What do you know?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We desperately need a "dumb shit" thread where you can post just that, "dumb shit" along with other dumb threads which can be merged into the "dumb shit" thread

eg. of threads

1. Lichaa to lock

2. Lichaa to second row

3. MOORES AND ANDERSONS (posted by a still triggered Ray Dib relative)
100% This. Bloody ridiculous the tripe that gets posted on here. I'm gonna put a thread up titled "The Diary of My Bowel Movements" probably more accurate than the other crap on TK.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys don't think for a sec Dean Pay job is safe, you can't judge the board based on last year and this year's teams performance. They didn't sign pay from the beginning but they have given him a chance to prove himself and to be honest I think some time this year he will get the sack because he ain't a first grade coach. Don't be surprised if we see dymick in the near future.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys don't think for a sec Dean Pay job is safe, you can't judge the board based on last year and this year's teams performance. They didn't sign pay from the beginning but they have given him a chance to prove himself and to be honest I think some time this year he will get the sack because he ain't a first grade coach. Don't be surprised if we see dymick in the near future.
Why would Dymock be sounded out? He bagged our club and had a hissy fit when he wasn't considered for a role. He blows his own trumpet in public rather than privately. He may be too nice to be a coach, however too immature as well.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need to get some old heads that have been in the game a long time including Phil Gould, Ben ikin, Michael ennis, even brad fitler as coach, hiring people like this will also have a huge perspective on the media bias.
Haha any credibility you had is gooooone

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So because Kevin Moore struggled as a coach means almost ten years on a relation will struggle in a completely different role ?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raysie Dib lol

Just really wanted to post that :tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They say when one door closes, another door opens.

I wonder what one well open when I do this *grabs keys and locks thread*.

Status
Not open for further replies.