BankWest Stadium

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes Qld-Dog lol. That's why we knock it down and build a new one. Because it's a shit hole!!
If you are referring to having the currant Belmore Sports Ground facilities demolished to construct a new one.....all you are doing is de-constucting on old "SHIT HOLE" and replace it with a new "SHIT HOLE" all the other infrastructure required to make the new SHIT HOLE a world class facility will be absent because there is no space to put it there for it will always remain a SHIT HOLE!! just driving through there pisses me off and I used to live not far from there FFS

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
You must forget what it feels like to win a comp then. 33 year wait for a GF win. Must suck that your lot couldn’t even cheat properly. As bad as we’re going we will be back. Your lot. Cheat. Win spoons. You must be use to being let down. Time and time again the eels era begins. Like this era. The new stadium will bring you nothing but more pain and more spoons. Fuck off back to Parra with the rest of the scum supporters.
LMFAO - "Must suck that your lot couldn’t even cheat properly" now that's another trophy I had completely forgotten about - great pick up mate.
One does NOT simply lose that winning feeling -although the excitement of the occasion does fade over time. :upset:
St Merge won their last premiership in 2010 with the previous St George win in 1979 = 31 years while Sowfs went 43 years, so I live in hope I may see one more before heading off to the Great Grandstand in the sky.