Magic Round

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So the wife bought me birthday tickets to the Magic round before the season to watch the dogs on the Saturday. Was pretty pumped now not so sure as we seem to put in dud performances a lot lol.
Anyone else heading to that round in Brisbane ?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Magic Round ................... what a dumb shit idea ............. we give up a home game for a start .......................... lose a game off my season ticket ............. plus it's against Newcastle, so we miss out on giving Klemmer shit.
I hope it's big failure so they never do it ever again.

Go Dogs

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah heading up with a group of mates. Im just doing the Saturday.

Should still be a fun weekend with or without a performing team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Magic Round ................... what a dumb shit idea ............. we give up a home game for a start .......................... lose a game off my season ticket ............. plus it's against Newcastle, so we miss out on giving Klemmer shit.

Go Dogs
Are you like 70 or something?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah heading up with a group of mates. Im just doing the Saturday.

Should still be a fun weekend with or without a performing team.
Yeah I think it’s a great idea just a shame it’s in Brisbane. Yeah we are doing the Saturday as well without the kids it should be fun :tearsofjoy:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's still the Klemmer vs Bulldogs story and Battle for the Spoon to look forward to. Lol

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Not to mention a horrible playing surface with a lot of use.

Luckily we’re the first game on Saturday. I’d hate for our players to pick up an ACL injury.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Magic as.. let’s hope we pull a rabbit out of the hat so to speak !!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I'm taking the kids to their very first Doggies and Big Stadium game. Already got them some doggies shirts and just hoping Newie continue to be shite until after that game! Fingers crossed our boys turn up for the game!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the idea of a magic round and if I could, I would be going to Brisbane for sure.

I hope next year is at Bankwest! I totally do not mind giving up a home game for such a reason.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Furthermore it's actually Broncos away game this round... making their favouritism and advantage even more obvious

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's still the Klemmer vs Bulldogs story and Battle for the Spoon to look forward to. Lol
And the 3rd version on why Klemmer left the Dogs.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the 3rd version on why Klemmer left the Dogs.
3rd?? i thought we were up to the 5th edition

maybe 60 minutes will do one of their Expose'

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you like 70 or something?
He's not wrong though.....Magic Round? Never have I heard such a piece of gimmicky bullshit.....I'd be more supportive if they named it Bogans Turning Caxton St Into a Toilet Round, or something....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's not wrong though.....Magic Round? Never have I heard such a piece of gimmicky bullshit.....I'd be more supportive if they named it Bogans Turning Caxton St Into a Toilet Round, or something....
It's been a thing for ages in England and has done well, I haven't been to a dog's game in ages but I'd probably go to this if I was in Sydney like the 7s. I can only really imagine an older person not liking this tbh.