3 top signings

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have information that we can make 3 Top signings for next year...
Who would you sign...Pending availability !
We are desperate for a hooker but there are no real standouts available, therefore we will have to take a chance on someone new !
My top 3 signings would be: Mitchel Moses, Tevita Pangai Junior, Clinton Gutherson.
But...You never know, we could get Sonny Bill Williams as a bounce !!!

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Thomas Flegler.

Probably won't have enough money to even sign him, let alone two other high profile players.

2021 is when we have cap space apparently.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Move Holland to hooker off the bench.
Get 2 centres (Whare and Feki), and sign Gutherson/French for the wing.

Luke Thompson looks good but is a massive gamble and competing against ESL $$$.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1.mitchel Moses
2.israel falaou
3.pangai junior

We are bloody dreaming but I would love Moses

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We are desperate for a hooker but there are no real standouts available, therefore we will have to take a chance on someone new !
My top 3 signings would be: Mitchel Moses, Tevita Pangai Junior, Clinton Gutherson.
1 out 3, I'd take TPJ. We don't really need a fullback and we can only afford a half if Foran's contract can be "Inlis'd".
TPJ covers the extra prop that we need, so it's down to a centre and a hooker.
Possibly Staggs, but he's signed for 2020, plus he's only 20, so doesn't really add the experience that we need. So maybe Rapana, he's off contract and 29, so a couple of good years left or Kahu.
MWZ off contract this year and DWZ off contract end of next year, make a dual offer. Brothers in the centre and wing, rings a bell.
Hooker is tough, Koroisau is off contract this year, the rest (the decent experienced ones) are tied to long terms, so it would take a $big push to lure one to us.

Go Dogs

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure where you get your info from... but we got a budget of $250k per player for 7... that’s our budget

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was really hoping for Regan Grace from St Helens until he re signed lately till 2021.
When he gets the ball, it’s like anything can happen. I would have paid good money for him

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All juniors/young players is really all we should be in the market for IMO, one or two top players won't make us a premiership contender so we'd just be wasting our time and money chasing them.

We need to ACTUALLY rebuild, rather than use that as the excuse like we have been for years now. Step one would be a bunch of promising young guys into the squad, they will be the future.

When the Bulldogs, and pretty much every other team, where at their best, there was a key player or two but there was also talent all over the field....... we have to improve our field a whole lot before a single top player will make much difference (or even 3 pretty good players).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be over the moon if we ended up with Luke Thompson, Nathaniel Roache and Staggs.

Covers all needs with a prop/lock, young hooker and centre. All are young and have their best footy ahead of them but all of them have experience at big clubs. Plus none aside from maybe Thompson would break the bank.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay already said we can't make a marquee signing until 2021 didnt he