Premium Member
Reaction score
The Snoz...Laurie Daley would be a good coach if Pay didn’t work out
worst coach in origin history .. ?? ok no thanks

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
worst coach in origin history .. ?? ok no thanks
He was up against the greatest Queensland sides in Origin history...no coach would have had better results

Smith, Cronk, Slater, Thurston and Inglis just to name few. He got 6 wins from 15 games against those guys...that’s not to bad imo

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was up against the greatest Queensland sides in Origin history...no coach would have had better results

Smith, Cronk, Slater, Thurston and Inglis just to name few
he made really poor squad selection often picking out of form players and persisted bitchel Peirce.. He was the biggest contributor to the QLD dynasty

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he made really poor squad selection often picking out of form players and persisted bitchel Peirce.. He was the biggest contributor to the QLD dynasty
I disagree..we didn’t have any star halves at the time

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dymock or no one we’ve tried imposters and we r in the position we r in because of that

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock or no one we’ve tried imposters and we r in the position we r in because of that
Why does it have to be coach who has links with the dogs....just because hasler was a wanker doesn't mean every other coach is....we need a high profile coach.....someone who will help us attract quality players and develop our juniors....who fuken cares if that coach doesn't know the bulldog culture....just get the best coach possible

Last edited:

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cameron Smith. Get him whilst he’s cheap. (As a coach)

He looks a coach already.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Jim Dymock, too young/joker-ish
Unwanted by the Sharks, apparently Fifita (who is a major dick head of course) aimed that up yours gesture to him showing zero respect..
Just no, no, no really
Is it just me but does it seem like ex Forwards don't make the best coaches. I think you need someone who is tactical and astute.
I don't hate Pay but I hate how he re-signed Lichaa and still keeps playing him. This creates doubt for me.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another rubbish thread.... Leave Pay to do the job he was employed to do. You can't give a bloke a crap roster and expect miracles. Give him a chance to get the team he wants then if he does no good start the conversation about his replacement. Clearly the players are showing commitment and effort (with the exception of the StMerge game!) and this is a reflection of the coach and club. Give the guy a chance FFS.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Griffin or Walters will come in once Pay is giving the boot at the end of next year

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t want Flanno

Club has to have integrity

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Griffin has always been solid but you had better be prepared to fire him when your close to success, at least thats what history has seen.

Toovey solid but we dont want another Manly flog

Kevin Walters is a good choice. The only reason we shouldnt have gotten him now was because we had a dud roster. Let Pay suffer through the next 2 seasons before looking for someone like Walters.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanagan has been exposed and ridiculed.

Signing him at any capacity is signing off on your own death warrant
Agreed, he will be watched like a hawk but we need that win at all costs attitude back.