Opinion Lichaa to second row?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs to play lower grades until his contract runs out then shown the door.

There's absolutely no reason to shuffle the team for him.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still furious for what he did those last 3 games in 2017. He duped us all and we've paid for it another 2 years.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys

I have been thinking with our lack of depth, our main gripe with Lichaa is his dummy half service and decisions in attack.

He is a solid defender and can run with some good go forward. What if its the wrong position for him?

What would happen he played as lock? Backed up the forwards in second phase play and furthered the pill another 10 metres for a quick play the ball.

Then we have a tackling machine in the middle and a ball playing forward. I think his brain and abilities suit this role rather than making decisions of who gets the ball!
Yep pay should do it. He should say your your no longer going to slot in at hooker, you have one game to show us what you can do if you fail me your services will no longer be required in girst grade. I honestly think the best position for him is second row.

Second row of seats in the stadium

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How's Michael going to do the 360 pirouette in the second row?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game is so structed now that a player might be useless in one position but could be very useful in another, so wouldn't dismiss the idea completely, he dose do a lot of work on the field, but dummy half is not his go. If I were Pay I would send him back to reserves to play long minutes in the second row.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Lichaa is the problem we've been refusing to fix since 2016

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking he might make a semi decent 5/8. He can't pass or organize but he tackles like a territory and has (occasionally) shown a decent running game.

He has the basics of a poor man's Foran.

At the moment Lewis and Cogger are both organisers and get in each other's way. He may actually complement Lewis in the halves at least until Foran comes back for his next 2 game stretch.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys

I have been thinking with our lack of depth, our main gripe with Lichaa is his dummy half service and decisions in attack.

He is a solid defender and can run with some good go forward. What if its the wrong position for him?

What would happen he played as lock? Backed up the forwards in second phase play and furthered the pill another 10 metres for a quick play the ball.

Then we have a tackling machine in the middle and a ball playing forward. I think his brain and abilities suit this role rather than making decisions of who gets the ball!
Dude! stop thinking FFS you are dangerous!! seems to me like Lichaa has got to your brain, the prick would not even cut it in Harold Matthews Shield the useless SOB.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking he might make a semi decent 5/8. He can't pass or organize but he tackles like a territory and has (occasionally) shown a decent running game.

He has the basics of a poor man's Foran.

At the moment Lewis and Cogger are both organisers and get in each other's way. He may actually complement Lewis in the halves at least until Foran comes back for his next 2 game stretch.
He’s shown nothing other than being able to tackle. His decision making is horrible, can’t even run that great. He’d be the worst 5/8 to play NRL.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No more Lichaa anywhere please. He could tackle his heart out but would be useless with the ball and would get smashed taking a standard hit up.

He should be playing left right out..
thats what lewis was vs souths - useless with the ball tackling his heart out

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shawn Fensom only gets a run in the NRL because of his tackling, we can't score try's but our defense is not that good either.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s shown nothing other than being able to tackle. His decision making is horrible, can’t even run that great. He’d be the worst 5/8 to play NRL.
At the moment could we do any worse?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude! stop thinking FFS you are dangerous!! seems to me like Lichaa has got to your brain, the prick would not even cut it in Harold Matthews Shield the useless SOB.
Today I can put luke Brooks into the lichaa category....promised the world for many years and delivered us an atlas

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Agree 100%, Liccha needs to go on our list of Back Rowers.
As we have about 9 of them, and the first grade team only need a maximum total of 4 every week (3 starting & 1 bench) as Liccha would be backrower 10, it should see him as 19th man for reserve grade. Perfect!!!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I Agree 100%, Liccha needs to go on our list of Back Rowers.
As we have about 9 of them, and the first grade team only need a maximum total of 4 every week (3 starting & 1 bench) as Liccha would be backrower 10, it should see him as 19th man for reserve grade. Perfect!!!
I just want him out of the hooker position ASAP!

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Today I can put luke Brooks into the lichaa category....promised the world for many years and delivered us an atlas
Dally M halfback of last year, Brooks hasn’t been in the same kind of form this year but I’d take him over all our halves. Lichaa hasn’t showed anything in any year that he has played, it’s beyond my comprehension how he is still in First Grade or any grade for that matter.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t care who Pay names but if Lichaa is there then Pay hasn’t learnt anything