The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Every time the Mrs says, "Jesus Christ" I immediately sing "Superstar"

At home it's funny. When it happens in public it's embarrassing for her and hilarious for me.
I normally either say "Cheeses Christ" in public or at work.. or if someone goes "Jesus Christ" or "Oh God".. I retort with "where .. I need saving".

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I normally either say "Cheeses Christ" in public or at work.. or if someone goes "Jesus Christ" or "Oh God".. I retort with "where .. I need saving".
Yep. My old ones when I cooked for a living were, "cheeses sliced". Or when someone else said, "Jesus Christ" I'd say, "yes my child"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Actual images, non photo-shopped.

Gorilla Bomb!

Elephant's Water

How's the weather down there?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I seen this advert sometime in the 90s.

The best one was the yellow pages commercial .
"Hallo,I have a problem with my go go Mobile, G-O-G-G-O".

These days if an advert like that played some little snowflake who isn't even a wog would be offended and say it's racist!
Haha I still quote that ad... my wife looks at me like I am an idiot!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot all about this. I saw this live when I was 15 years old. It's funny how it reflects on modern society. As a side note, Sydney's Lord Mayer wants to list "disabled" as an offensive word and change it to "Access Inclusion Seekers"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot all about this. I saw this live when I was 15 years old. It's funny how it reflects on modern society. As a side note, Sydney's Lord Mayer wants to list "disabled" as an offensive word and change it to "Access Inclusion Seekers"

Ha ha.. I think I’ll take the steps!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh fuck Steady Eddy always reminds me of the lead singer of "Boys on Wheels"..

First time I saw these videos I was crying I laughed that hard. No offence to anyone.