Expecting/New Dad Thread

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank you all for the well wishes. Mum is very tired and sore but we're both over the moon for our first little one.

Labor took about 14 hours but the pushing itself took about ten minutes. Mrs. K E wanted a natural birth and got one. She did so well. She had epidural but didn't work 100%, unfortunately.

She's truly my daughter because she won't stop eating haha.

I know people talk about instant love but there's no real way to describe it. It's an overwhelming love but in a very good way. I can't stop staring at her and she can't stop staring at me when I'm holding her. She has these very beautiful little greyish green eyes and the softest skin. And those tiny little everything she has... She melts me.

I love my missus but this love is something else. I don't think I'll ever love a girl more.
That's so wow! Enjoy the wonderful , there really isn't anything more wonderful. I remember when I had my first baby it was surreal, I think I kept saying 'wow' lol .. I also couldn't keep my eyes off her

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
KE congrats mate . For me there has not been a better moment in my life than the birth of my children , and I’m sure you are feeling the same right now with the birth of your daughter.
Best wishes to you and your recently extended family.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hows bubs,mums and papa doing?
We're all good. Missus is a bit sore and tired but she's good. Little lady is good, she's truly my daughter as she eats, sleeps, shits and repeats. Haha.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats to Assassin and KEs family.

KE the happiness first child brings is something you can’t explain in words.

May God protect you and your family from the evil eye.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats to @K E and Mrs @K E on the birth of your baby daughter. Wishing you guys all the best!!

And congrats to my bearded brother @ASSASSIN for becoming Uncle @ASSASSIN stoked for you all.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats to Assassin and KEs family.

KE the happiness first child brings is something you can’t explain in words.

May God protect you and your family from the evil eye.
Beautiful words. Thank you, sir.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our boy Harvey arrived this morning at 10:17am. The wife was such a champion, she got snipped, he copped the salad tongs :coldsweat:

Both are doing great now :hearteyes:
Congratulations mate, great news allround

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Our boy Harvey arrived this morning at 10:17am. The wife was such a champion, she got snipped, he copped the salad tongs :coldsweat:

Congrats my bro!

God bless you and your family.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
C

Congrats brother, fantastic news :grinning:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Congrats mate there is no better feeling becoming a parent. All the best to you and the family.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I just found out my younger sister is pregnant. I’m doing to be an Uncle oooousssss!

my first boy just turned 2 last week and my youngest boy just turned 8 months.

Going for a 3rd in early 2021