CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan
Caught a couple of games this weekend. How good is Rugby League!! As a side note though, surely if you play dummy half as your main position either starting or off the bench isn’t your bread and butter Dummy Half Passing?!?! it’s @NRL come on practice!!

https://twitter.com/bobcat_ryan/status/1119544810661003264?s=19

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone keen on this hooker from Manly, Tevita Funa?

Goes better than Koroisau

Minix

Waterboy
Reaction score

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zac lomax didnt get a run tonight. Wonder if hes happy at st george? If he could land him and luke for next year that would sort a few issues

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can't see us signing anyone of any worth, just players that want to cash in at our expense (like Sue).

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan
Caught a couple of games this weekend. How good is Rugby League!! As a side note though, surely if you play dummy half as your main position either starting or off the bench isn’t your bread and butter Dummy Half Passing?!?! it’s @NRL come on practice!!

https://twitter.com/bobcat_ryan/status/1119544810661003264?s=19

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If he can see it so can the rest of the players and coach.... why he keeps picking him only has to do with either his contract or pay Being a stubborn ****.

I’m talking about leshaa or should I said leshit

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he can see it so can the rest of the players and coach.... why he keeps picking him only has to do with either his contract or pay Being a stubborn ****.

I’m talking about leshaa or should I said leshit
I think pay is being stubborn which equals dumb

Malla

Reaction score
Great example of how useless this flog is on Friday.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How good is this ****.

When he goes to dummy half, he turns his backside a full 90 degrees to the right so every fucken **** from the moon can see that he is passing it to the left. I have never seen such a predictable and dull hooker in my 39 years

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you believe this guy has played 100 first grade games?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you believe this guy has played 100 first grade games?
It's a stretch to think he's played 100 games at any level if you disregard the fact that he can defend adequately.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So he comes on for about 7 minutes and then carries on like a pork chop to the ref after he does an obvious double movement that probably doesn't even get there anyway....classy

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he comes on for about 7 minutes and then carries on like a pork chop to the ref after he does an obvious double movement that probably doesn't even get there anyway....classy
I think we were setting up for a Field Goal until he made meal of it ( as usual had no clue what to do ) and gave the ball back the opposition

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we were setting up for a Field Goal until he made meal of it ( as usual had no clue what to do ) and gave the ball back the opposition
Absolutely, during the tackle before you could see Lewis point and run back to get in position. But good old reliable Lichaa knew better.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have no doubt at all we were. Lichaa single handedly ruined it and almost pressed until he got a penalty against him for a double movement. I guess he thinks he only has 10 minutes to do something, and I guess he does.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no doubt at all we were. Lichaa single handedly ruined it and almost pressed until he got a penalty against him for a double movement. I guess he thinks he only has 10 minutes to do something, and I guess he does.
“Tolman on the 4th” got us too close anyway. Seriously, all he had to to was go done on his belly 10m out, quick ptb and Lewis gets a shot.

Then, of course, Waterboy Lichaa decides to complete the fuck up and tries to give away a penalty rather than pass it and go for a repeat set.

Waterboy is the 6th most experienced player we have, incl. the eternally-injured Foran. He’s played twice a many games as CHN, yet to watch them both play you’d swear it was the other way around.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thankfully he’s on the cusp of getting axed now that JMK is pushing close to 80 mins.