Lichaa needs to go NOW

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lichit is the main reason why I don't rate Pay as a coach at all. Lichit is rubbish but his obvious life partner picking him is even worse.

A competent coach would not pick him week in, week out.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichit is the main reason why I don't rate Pay as a coach at all. Lichit is rubbish but his obvious life partner picking him is even worse.

A competent coach would not pick him week in, week out.
Seeing Lichaa hit the field is such a deflating sight! If we aren't leading when he comes on you know the game is gone and if we are leading you just have to hope we already scored enough points to hang on.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the whole time JMK was on we had very little good field position and had to do a lot of defending.. When Lichaa came on we started to get some really good field position and possesion and he almost single handley ruined every opportunity we got.. if JMK was on at time we may have won that game..

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you mean he must have pictures of Dean Pay? Or do they have pictures of each other and they're in some sort of standoff?

Lichaa must have had pictures of Hasler too! Or maybe Des was just insane and on a cult leader power trip...
Yeah who knows with that useless spud. Gosh I’ve never hated a Dogs player but jeez Lichaa is close!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the whole time JMK was on we had very little good field position and had to do a lot of defending.. When Lichaa came on we started to get some really good field position and possesion and he almost single handley ruined every opportunity we got.. if JMK was on at time we may have won that game..
Like I have been asking all year, what proof has anyone got to show JMK can't last 80 mins? Sure he isn't our long term answer but he is an International compared to Lichit.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like I have been asking all year, what proof has anyone got to show JMK can't last 80 mins? Sure he isn't our long term answer but he is an International compared to Lichit.
Its like Pay has a check list when interchanges must be made and does it no matter whats going on with the game.

I was keeping a close eye on JMK around the 60 min mark and he was fine he actually put a decent hit on Campbell Graham just before he went off. Its purely a tactical change.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
his performances have been poor all year , but that yesterday was a whole new level of shit even for Lichaa... if hes not dropped after that, then management really need to question Pay..

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To my fellow kennelers, if you saw this heading, and the club re-signed Michael for a further couple of years, what would your thoughts and reactions be?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Looking at Pay's face after Lichaa forced the ball upon Elliott at the line, which was clearly not the organised play he was done (Or atleast he hope he is). Think this was after about 3 errors already in his 5 minutes on field so far. We are a desperate team but we can cover JMK if need be and Lichaa is a wasted spot no doubt at all!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I really hope Nu Brown has a blinder today and gives Pay no other choice but to pick him.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toronto timberwolves send Lichaa there they can have him for free but he’d struggle at that level too

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I really really wanted Lichaa to work out, but for reasons unknown the guys just a complete and utter flop.

Pay has coached him during the SOO juniors campaign, so chances are that's why he isn't dropping him.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a deer in the fucking headlights. Can’t pass and doesn’t know the difference between a decoy runner and a first receiver. I blame him for most of Tolman’s 4th tackle hit ups. I don’t get why Pay keeps picking him.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Issac Luke is off contract. Should offer him a good deal. Hes old but still handy and better then what we got. His experience will help young hetherington and gray. Might get 2 years out of him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Issac Luke is off contract. Should offer him a good deal. Hes old but still handy and better then what we got. His experience will help young hetherington and gray. Might get 2 years out of him
Dogs jnr also.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warriors commentators complaining about back up dummy half slow ptb

They don’t know how lucky they are

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that the other day. He would be good for two years however has many injuries now days and would command loads

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol at that "expert" that said he will be the next best Lebanese NSW Hooker.

Was it coke head fiddler or Pinga Johns?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn lol at that "expert" that said he will be the next best Lebanese NSW Hooker.

Was it coke head fiddler or Pinga Johns?
I remember being at end of season presention night in 2014 and Des proudly told the crowd we had signed the next NSW hooker!