Expecting/New Dad Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Big thank you to all for your well wishes. Mum and bub are doing well, oh KE is ok too lol

@K E will be holding a press conference tomorrow lol

Watch this space...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She recognised my voice from screaming into her mum's stomach lol

Was already walking around telling everyone to kiss the Godfathers ring lol
Lol you sound so proud, I bet your 2 cuties are over the moon as well

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congrats KE, I’ve got a 3 and half’s year old boy, and another boy on the way
Never found out for first one but thought we would find out the gender this time

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is this your first K E?

So now shes out, is she capable of playing 20 minutes at hooker at the end of our games? I realise she's literally not even a day old, but could probably do a better job!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love your Dexter hat.

Is she wearing a headband.
Lol thanks.

I never noticed the "headband" until now. I don't know what the he'll that is lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I tried to give 2 hearts one for the new member and the other for that all blacks team looks like she is in good hands.
Thank you my bro.

She is another reason why I will keep fighting my health problems and not let it stop me.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you all for the well wishes. Mum is very tired and sore but we're both over the moon for our first little one.

Labor took about 14 hours but the pushing itself took about ten minutes. Mrs. K E wanted a natural birth and got one. She did so well. She had epidural but didn't work 100%, unfortunately.

She's truly my daughter because she won't stop eating haha.

I know people talk about instant love but there's no real way to describe it. It's an overwhelming love but in a very good way. I can't stop staring at her and she can't stop staring at me when I'm holding her. She has these very beautiful little greyish green eyes and the softest skin. And those tiny little everything she has... She melts me.

I love my missus but this love is something else. I don't think I'll ever love a girl more.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Congrats K E. Great news that both are doing well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thank you all for the well wishes. Mum is very tired and sore but we're both over the moon for our first little one.

Labor took about 14 hours but the pushing itself took about ten minutes. Mrs. K E wanted a natural birth and got one. She did so well. She had epidural but didn't work 100%, unfortunately.

I know people talk about instant love but there's no real way to describe it. It's an overwhelming love but in a very good way. I can't stop staring at her and she can't stop staring at me when I'm holding her. She has these very beautiful little greyish green eyes and the softest skin. And those tiny little everything she has... She melts me.

I love my missus but this love is something else. I don't think I'll ever love a girl more.
I already feel sorry for her first and last boyfriend, I'll enjoy de-boning him alive lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

That's good to hear K E ... sounds like you're about to turn into a big softy :D

Love is on a few different levels. For pets and children it's unconditional.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's good to hear K E ... sounds like you're about to turn into a big softy :D

Love is on a few different levels. For pets and children it's unconditional.
What you mean by turn? Lol

Jokes aside, he will be an awesome dad.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes, because her moot has been a landmine lately. I'd sooner walk through Syria with those big ass jew hats and a star of David before I go anywhere near her cooch.
That just may be the funniest thing I’ve ever read.
I just spit my risotto all over my kids, and can’t tell them what made me laugh so hard.