Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That game was totally manipulated by the refs.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sharks won everything including a 7-2 penalty count. Did not see the game...were the Panthers that bad ( once again a massive missed tackle total) or did the Sharks really get a helping hand from the officials....?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sharks won everything including a 7-2 penalty count. Did not see the game...were the Panthers that bad ( once again a massive missed tackle total) or did the Sharks really get a helping hand from the officials....?
Panthers got way out ahead to 14-0 at half time.
After half time Sharks scored to go 6-14, before Panthers hit back and made it 6-20.
Just after that Panthers seemed to put the cue in the rack.
Sharks then went bang, bang, bang and scored 3 tries in 11 minutes to win the game.

Sharks second try was a penalty try (similar to against us the other week) but MWZ made it really obvious tackling the player without the ball.

Then Fifita stormed over, before some classy lead up work put Dugan over.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers cost themselves the game. Maloney missed 8 tackles and the Sharks got back into the game by attacking his edge.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck me dead. Turned the channel a couple of minutes after the Waqa Blake try then I wake up and see the Cronulla won.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Turning point was old mates Brother hitting Bellend (Townsend) off the ball, the refs finished the rest. I think Cronulla are heading back to where they belong in the next few years unless the NRL continue to overlook their cheating. They have nothing!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Storm v rorters !!

Storm to keep a perfect record? Will be hard to do, but I think they may just keep it !!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne will be winning tonight only for the fact that they are at full strength and the Roosters have 4 key outs.
If they can’t win at home playing an under strength Chooks side they never will.
Melbourne by 16

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Bellamy moves Chambers to the other side of the field than Latrell so he doesn't get embarrassed yet again. Weak prick.
Sickens me to say it but go Rorters. Smash these fucken grubs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Roosters clinical on the left edge... teddy just to good.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Love seeing that grub Vunivalu get exposed for the fraud he is. Gifted tries from Cronk for years, when placed under pressure in defence he crumbles.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne will be winning tonight only for the fact that they are at full strength and the Roosters have 4 key outs.
If they can’t win at home playing an under strength Chooks side they never will.
Melbourne by 16
Besides friend who else is out? Haven't seen manu is he out too?

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes me sick how good the roosters are...

It's funny they never lose players in their prime... Besides RTS... and none of them ever speak ill of the team once they're moved on when they're old and shit.

That to me proves the brown paper bags were in circulation and they've agreed to keep quiet

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Taukeiaho got injured in warmups. Lui, Manu and Friend are out.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I changed my tip from Roosters to Storm 10 minutes before the game. Yay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.