10. Ogden
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Martin

14. Smith
15. Elliott
16. Fualalo
17. Holland

If Meaney is out: As above but Hoppa to #1, Holland to #3, and bring Nu Brown onto the bench in #17 for some spark.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM would've been handy today

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbor is a reserve grader. Who cares about his hit ups when he has absolutely no awareness or instincts of a winger. We may as well put a prop on the wing and he'd do the exact same job.

Move Hoppa to the wing and move CHN to centre.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lewis belongs in reserve grade with daniel holdsworth, we would notice if he scored a try

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbor is a reserve grader. Who cares about his hit ups when he has absolutely no awareness or instincts of a winger. We may as well put a prop on the wing and he'd do the exact same job.

Move Hoppa to the wing and move CHN to centre.
Okunbor is necessary, we really need the meters. He should learn how to step, swerve or even just fend.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger is a back up half and that’s it. His time in Newcastle and what I’ve seen so far he isn’t what we need. Keep him for depth and that’s it.

Okunbor, another myth I was hoping would go well. He surprised me first 2 games and then went back the way he was playing in reserves. Doing f all....

Only one who I’ve really been impressed with so far is meany. Gotta admit didn’t rate him but I think he has all the right attributes to be a gun full back.

Licha needs to go Obviously and nu brown in. Rfm needs a spot and i like the idea of chn slipping into centre

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Hopoate (no point risking Meaney's fingers future when we will suck ass and lose anyways)
2. Crichton (people will hate this but fuck Okunbur and his dropped balls... maybe Crichton will play better outside his former panther CHN)
3. CHN
4. Holland
5. Smith (left winger because that the only side we fucking attack)
6. Lewis (learn to run the ball)
7. Cogger (kid is a 7 let him organise, needs to dig into the line and drive his kicks through low and hard)
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10. Tolman
11. Martin
12. Mariner
13. Jackson (c)

our bench is shit no matter what...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cogger is a back up half and that’s it. His time in Newcastle and what I’ve seen so far he isn’t what we need. Keep him for depth and that’s it.

Okunbor, another myth I was hoping would go well. He surprised me first 2 games and then went back the way he was playing in reserves. Doing f all....

Only one who I’ve really been impressed with so far is meany. Gotta admit didn’t rate him but I think he has all the right attributes to be a gun full back.

Licha needs to go Obviously and nu brown in. Rfm needs a spot and i like the idea of chn slipping into centre
bit tough on him mate... knights were fucking dreadful and we arent much better...
Cogger hasn't had any quality around him ever, I hope we keep him on the books wether he is back up or starting.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Okunbor is necessary, we really need the meters. He should learn how to step, swerve or even just fend.
he would probably drop the ball if he tried to step lol

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney
Crichton
Lewis
Holland
Smith
Hopoate
Cogger
Tolman
JMK
Ogden
CHN
Martin
Jackson

RFM
Elliott
Okunbor
Fualalo

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bit tough on him mate... knights were fucking dreadful and we arent much better...
Cogger hasn't had any quality around him ever, I hope we keep him on the books wether he is back up or starting.
Mate I just can’t see his worth. I understand he hasn’t played around he best players but he has never created anything or broken play ever. I havnt seen him even do anything like a try assist. Could be wrong there but as a half you need to create opportunities and I just can’t see him doing anything of the sort.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Meaney
Harper
Holland
Hoppa
Smith
Lewis
Cogger
Tolman
Jmk
Ogden
Martin
Chn
Jackson

Elliot
Fualalo
Rfm
Toomaga/Nu. Depends who plays well in reserve grade. Definitely not Sue.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sick of the constant changes on a weekly basis. Just go back to Jackson at lock with CHN and Martin on the edges. We need to let them string some games together and build combinations and consistency. Only change that does need to be made is dumping Lichaa for another forward. We carry a hooker despite only having 1 prop on the bench ffs.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
With stars Kieran Foran and Dylan Napa already sidelined by ankle injuries and prop Sauaso Sue suspended, MRI scans on Adam Elliott's ribs will determine whether he joins them for next Friday's clash with North Queensland.

Fullback Nick Meaney is at least expected to be available for the Cowboys clash, despite a gory finger injury that at one point exposed the 21-year-old's tendons and bone before Bulldogs medical staff stitched him up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mate I just can’t see his worth. I understand he hasn’t played around he best players but he has never created anything or broken play ever. I havnt seen him even do anything like a try assist. Could be wrong there but as a half you need to create opportunities and I just can’t see him doing anything of the sort.
his short kicking game and pass selection / draw and pass are good imo.. all other areas of his game are lacking... cant see those areas improving with our staff and cattle sadly...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
his short kicking game and pass selection / draw and pass are good imo.. all other areas of his game are lacking... cant see those areas improving with our staff and cattle sadly...
Yea plus today did you even notice he was on the field besides the odd bomb etc..... he seriously doesn’t get involved enough for a half. He was the same with Newcastle. Just never really followed the ball or even tried to control the team.... heck I havnt even seen him take on the line atall

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Meaney
Smith
Holland
CHN
Hoppa
Lewis
Cogger
Tolman
JMK
Ogden
Martin
RFM
Jackson

Fualalo
Elliot
To'omaga
Nu Brown

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meaney
Crichton/Montoya
Holland
Hoppa
Smith
Cogger
Lewis
Ogden
JMK
Tolman

Jackson
CHN
Martin

Brown
RFM
Fualalo
Elliot/To’omaga

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He also struggles in defence hard...