News Round 6 - Press Conference

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t sound that promising for Meaney’s finger.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Repeat... rinse...

Another week in front of the media after another loss!! Ground hog day for pay, gotta be feeling the pinch a little!!

Wish him all the luck though, I really do lol.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These reporters ask the toughest questions!

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jesus Dean Pay is a pinhead. FFS get angry, tell the refs off. Get passionate. Fuck i'd lose my shit every fucking game

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jesus Dean Pay is a pinhead. FFS get angry, tell the refs off. Get passionate. Fuck i'd lose my shit every fucking game
Did you see him in the box during the game?

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was his platform to point out the insanely 1 sided officiating.. particularly in the 1st half.

There's a clear trend this season... refs completely one sided in our oppositions favour when the game is in the balance, yet when we're out of contention they start to give us the 50/50 so no one questions a lop sided penalty count after the match.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The journos are embarrassing in Australia if you watch a EPL or NRL post game press conference they really put the heat on. I wish one of them had the balls to question Pay on his use of Lichaa.
Agreed, not sure why they have them? Even the AFL press conferences go for over 10 or 15 minutes and the questions the coaches get asked are all based around their decisions and tactics during the game...

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was almost as boring as the game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The journos are embarrassing in Australia if you watch a EPL or NFL post game press conference they really put the heat on. I wish one of them had the balls to question Pay on his use of Lichaa.
So true, maybe we could see some real entertainment like this haha

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is biting his tongue. I personally think his a good coach but he needs to toughen the fuck up and stop being a people person. It’s seems to me he picks players like lichaa to not get hated. Grow some balls and drop the ****, let it rip to the refs and show them you won’t get scared blasting them in the press conference.

That second fucking try from Souths he was offside by atleast a metre in full speed. How was that not checked or sent up is beyond me. The whole nrl is fucking corrupt and is fans have to just cop it on the chin. Being back super league ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is biting his tongue. I personally think his a good coach but he needs to toughen the fuck up and stop being a people person. It’s seems to me he picks players like lichaa to not get hated. Grow some balls and drop the ****, let it rip to the refs and show them you won’t get scared blasting them in the press conference.

That second fucking try from Souths he was offside by atleast a metre in full speed. How was that not checked or sent up is beyond me. The whole nrl is fucking corrupt and is fans have to just cop it on the chin. Being back super league ffs
Why is he a good coach though? What makes you think this? I have asked this multiple times but nobody can actually hit back with anything that backs this up.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The level of bullshit from these refs is unbelievable. The leadership is non existent. NRL is a second rate sport

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is he a good coach though? What makes you think this? I have asked this multiple times but nobody can actually hit back with anything that backs this up.
It’s the 1% things you see. For example Melbourne he had a plan and the team played to his plan. We almost won but low on troops failed us.

Today we had Souths scattered across the park and again refs and lack of troops didn’t get us over the line....

He seems to have a good football brain and is working with a shit team. Ask me if we should judge him. Hell yes, but I gotta admit melb and Souths game I was predicting 40+ score lines.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly, 8 wins 30 games. I know we have a young team, I see some hope too. Meaney is freaking awesome. But we are struggling across the park and in the box. If we can't have Hook get Flanagan once he is in the clear.
Fuck we need a guy who knows how to win

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s seems to me he picks players like lichaa to not get hated
not to get hated by who, he make my head spinning every week, I don't know if he's a good coach, but he's the dumbest coach in the comp