Lichaa needs to go NOW

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If nu brown and rfm aren’t a better duo for the team than lichaa pig and Elliot idiot than I’ve got no idea after 30 years of watching footy.
I can’t fathom for the life of me how these two muppets get the honour of putting on our jersey

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never rated Elliot.
Always good for a mistake and a crucicial missed tackle.
Saying that the only Bulldog I despise is Lichaa.
Remember when people defended him lololololooloolololoolo

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If nu brown and rfm aren’t a better duo for the team than lichaa pig and Elliot idiot than I’ve got no idea after 30 years of watching footy.
I can’t fathom for the life of me how these two muppets get the honour of putting on our jersey
Your hate for Elliott has blinded your judgement

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is beyond a joke. There's still 13min to go and I dont know if we will win or not from here but as soon as Lichaa has come on we are disorganised, slow and making terrible decisions.

HOW CAN YOU BRING HIM ON IN SUCH A CRUCIAL MOMENT.

Surely JMK can play 80 by now.

I am fucking done with this completely useless fucking bastard
That Fucking Hassler deliberately destroyed our team what a ridiculous decision to first of all swap Ennis for Lichaa but then let Cook go & keep that useless Barstard,& Pay keeps wasting bench space and putting the useless Prick on to stifle what little attack we have, This Fucking Lichaa is a jinx a curse upon or once proud club, We started going down hill since he got here & we can't seem to get rid of this fuck head imposter who really is not even good enough to play park football. Those fourth & fifth tackle options where he always passes to Tolman or some other forward standing still right next to him on his right side ( which is the only way he knows how to pass ) are costing
us
games and are breaking my balls, HOW DO WE GET RID OF THIS SCURGE.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your hate for Elliott has blinded your judgement
He’s a muppet
A disgrace to our jersey
Another 6 missed tackles and 2 pens to add to the tally
Offers sweet Fcuk all to our team

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jmk and tolman were best on field for us
Jmk came from the clouds and middle of the scrum to bundle Cody Allen into touch after that 90m break and save a try
Plus the one in the first half
Plus he was first one downfield more most kick chases

Lichaa and Elliot are a disgrace to the bulldog jersey

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Fucking Hassler deliberately destroyed our team what a ridiculous decision to first of all swap Ennis for Lichaa but then let Cook go & keep that useless Barstard,& Pay keeps wasting bench space and putting the useless Prick on to stifle what little attack we have, This Fucking Lichaa is a jinx a curse upon or once proud club, We started going down hill since he got here & we can't seem to get rid of this fuck head imposter who really is not even good enough to play park football. Those fourth & fifth tackle options where he always passes to Tolman or some other forward standing still right next to him on his right side ( which is the only way he knows how to pass ) are costing
us
games and are breaking my balls, HOW DO WE GET RID OF THIS SCURGE.

Couldn't agree more. I feel exactly the same way and have also noticed the rapid decline with his presence.
I think we should offer Cook a deal between 800-1.2m within the cap plus maximum TPA's and any other perks we give him.
He's the best hooker in the world at the moment. Top 3 players probaly, I don't want another JT scenario if it hasn't already happened.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jmk came from the clouds and middle of the scrum to bundle Cody Allen into touch after that 90m break and save a try
Smith bundled him into touch... and the penalty was blown immediately after.

JMK was in pursuit and involved as well though.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kills me is if rfm is on he can cover backs and maybe slot up front. Yes his not setting the world on fire in nsw cup but lichaa on the bench is hurting us more then anything. If not rfm throw Nu brown in ffs. We need a utility not a so called Hooker taking up a bench spot.

Make things worse next week looks like meany will be out so hoppa goes back and god help us Montoya will slip in centres

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pay is a fkn shit coach. Call me a useless supporter i dont give a Fuck. Has no idea how to select a team. No attacking structure. Shit selections snd shit rotations.
Lichaa Elliot and Holland should never ever be in a FG Jumper snd neither should Cogger for that matter . And okenbur is useless .

In saying that, real proud of the boys defensive effort today. Made me proud. Was great game to watch but frustrating as well.

How good is Ogden .I love this bloke, reminds me of Asotasi . We just need a fullback who knows how to follow this giant around.
Also Tolman had a beast of a game as well as CHN. And Lewis tried hard.
Reimis smith, if only you had a twin wr could put on the other wing instead of that useless behemoth

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who won. I stopped watching dogs vs rabbits games after 2014 grand final. We all know the nrl wants them ***** to go well even more now with Bennett at the helm

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He kills all momentum. It's ridiculous. If JMK cant go the 80 then you sack one of them and get a fucking hooker who can.
We had one "Damion Cook" but we let go and kept Lichaa great move don't you think? It reminds me of an old joke -
Q: - Why did the Irish get the potatoes & The Arabs get the oil ?
A: - The Irish had the first pick.
Thankyou Mr Hassler, Fucking Lichaa is one of The many Fucked Legacies you left us with,

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have been shit since he started playing for us in 2015. I rate him as the worst signing in Bulldogs history.... He even beats T Rex.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That Elliot dropped ball right in front of the try line was Lichaa's fault. That was CLEARLY a decoy and he threw the ball forward.