Lichaa needs to go NOW

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I nearly broke my screen when he took another step before releasing the ball and pretty much killed the play on the left coz everyone had run past.... He did it last week and the previous week.....yet our stupid coach keeps picking him!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can deal with the fucking shit refereeing.

I can deal with the dumb fucking mistakes our young guys make at key moments.

What I cant deal with is Dean Pay FUCKING persisting with Lichaa week after fucking week! Honestly what the hell is going on!? A smart coach brings JMK back on fucking ASAP!

Once again for a month running now Lichaa has come on and gone back to poor old Tolman 4th tackle.

Sorry Dean Pay gets an F in attack and once again sub rotation. Just fucking dumb!

I will not watch next week if Lichaa is in that 17.
I've said it so many times, if JMK is gassed just play Tolman or Jackson there for a spell. Gives us an extra forward and the service would be no worse than Lichaa.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I nearly broke my screen when he took another step before releasing the ball and pretty much killed the play on the left coz everyone had run past.... He did it last week and the previous week.....yet our stupid coach keeps picking him!!!
That would have been good for your home and contents insurance if your broke your tv.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching the press conference now if these journos had a clue they would question Pay over why he uses him but they won’t. It’s not Lichaa’s fault he’s a shit player it’s bloody Pays for playing him!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa gives me a pain in the balls.
I cannot believe he was signed for another 2 years after playing shit for the first 3 years.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't hate Pay but I'm starting to dis-like him.
Honestly, if Pay keeps persisting with Lichaa I'm worried about his judgement and on this alone I'd be happy to see the back of him.
It's just not on.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waynes press conference atm playing the victim like they were hard done by refs fmd

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If pay continues to bring Lichaa on in the last 20 mins we won’t win a close game this year

bazboof

Waterboy
Reaction score
He should never play for the dogs again makes the worst decisions slow service doesn’t offer a thing
Not a huge fan of jmk ether but no more lichaa please dean pay

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK was fine and didn’t even look close to be needing interchanged. That’s all on Pay.
Jmk and tolman were best on field for us
Jmk came from the clouds and middle of the scrum to bundle Cody Allen into touch after that 90m break and save a try
Plus the one in the first half
Plus he was first one downfield more most kick chases

Lichaa and Elliot are a disgrace to the bulldog jersey

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would
Jmk and tolman were best on field for us
Jmk came from the clouds and middle of the scrum to bundle Cody Allen into touch after that 90m break and save a try
Plus the one in the first half
Plus he was first one downfield more most kick chases

Lichaa and Elliot are a disgrace to the bulldog jersey
Why Elliot?