Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100%, I blame Pay for that loss, he needed to replace him, he took soooooo many wrong options we could have scored at least 3 tries due to his slow passing the ball making the wrong reads, I don't know how Pay can't see that. Disgraceful!
Totally agree

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its getting harder and harder to watch the games even when you know we're in a shit situation rebuilding with rookies

Just depressing really

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Send us to Perth. We should have had 10 players sent off in the first half holding players down for 30 plus seconds each tackle:tearsofjoy:. We were taking the piss.

Officiating was shocking for both sides. Hope they all get sacked.

Souths gave us ample opportunities to remain in this woeful game. Had to give myself an uppercut watching this trash game.

Pay needs to axe Licha, my fucking god. What a useless ****!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Kudos to Lewis for not taking shit from Burgess, but his pre-meditated high kicks are starting to shit me tbh. No second guessing by the opposition which makes us easy fodder.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They played their worst game because of our defence and niggle. It was an outstanding effort by our team and very smart tactics.

This is the most satisfied I've felt in defeat since I can remember.

It was a classic Bulldogs performance, defensively.
Since the close loss to Melbourne 2.weeks ago.

At best we can hope for close losses against good teams playing their worst. Lol.

Wondering what winning feels like...

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its getting harder and harder to watch the games even when you know we're in a shit situation rebuilding with rookies

Just depressing really
Yes we are in a shit situation. But, we are not rebuilding! we are getting worse i reckon. It is very depressing. We need to sign some players badly because this bunch will never improve

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was all for pay (would of preferred dymock) I’m starting to think pay just can’t do the job. Simple shit isn’t getting fixed and we just look lost.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We hit on attack behind 8

Hit up

Don’t believe me watch again
Its that fucken retard Lichaa who consistently throws it to a fucken forward inside the oppositions 20, instead of going behind the forwards to the halves.

Also did it to Elliott who was not expecting that short ball when he knocked it on

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What a boring game.
Too many errors to build any pressure on Souffs.
But Tolman he must of found some special carrot juice or something, he's playing really well.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll cop that. So little posession, so many dud calls against us, and only two tries off kicks even though we had set after set after set on our line.
This being said, we were poor yet again.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes we are in a shit situation. But, we are not rebuilding! we are getting worse i reckon. It is very depressing. We need to sign some players badly because this bunch will never improve
This is the most important part here. We are not rebuilding. There is no sense of style or development in our play. We have gone worse. I’ve heard we either have no money or not spending it due to Klemmer’s departure.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its that fucken retard Lichaa who consistently throws it to a fucken forward inside the oppositions 20, instead of going behind the forwards to the halves.

Also did it to Elliott who was not expecting that short ball when he knocked it on
That’s true

I reckon Lichaa goes short because he can’t pass for shit

Pay continues to pick him still

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa, rhyse martin and cogger were all hurting our attack in the last 20. Okunbor needs to work on his hands and his positioning and lewis needs to take control more, everyone else played well but we just don't have the experience in the spine that we need to find points. Also fuck i'm loving meaney

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was all for pay (would of preferred dymock) I’m starting to think pay just can’t do the job. Simple shit isn’t getting fixed and we just look lost.
In his defence he actually put together a good game plan to slow down the ruck limit Cook’s attack. It worked but we just didn’t have the class to put on a couple of tries. And it all went to shit once Lichaa came on.
In all honesty we probably win this game with Foran and Napa in the side. We would of played more direct and their leadership and experience would of been invaluable.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In his defence he actually put together a good game plan to slow down the ruck limit Cook’s attack. It worked but we just didn’t have the class to put on a couple of tries. And it all went to shit once Lichaa came on.
In all honesty we probably win this game with Foran and Napa in the side. We would of played more direct and their leadership and experience would of been invaluable.
It's the fact that the small things aren't being addressed, the stupid little penalties and the lack of direction in the halves especially from cogger. There is no composure in this team and that falls on pay's head

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who can we sign with this rabble without paying massive overs?

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Since the close loss to Melbourne 2.weeks ago.

At best we can hope for close losses against good teams playing their worst. Lol.

Wondering what winning feels like...
Today was more satisfying than Melbourne because we blew that game whereas today we had no right to win yet through our defence and resilience we put Souths off their game and by about the 60th minute the momentum did swing our way.

It had the qualities of a Qld Origin-like performance. We just didn't have the class to take or create our opportunities.

We should learn so much from today, in terms of how to get into a fight, frustrate the opposition, and put ourselves in a position to win the tough way, the Canterbury way.

Status
Not open for further replies.