Lichaa needs to go NOW

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is beyond a joke. There's still 13min to go and I dont know if we will win or not from here but as soon as Lichaa has come on we are disorganised, slow and making terrible decisions.

HOW CAN YOU BRING HIM ON IN SUCH A CRUCIAL MOMENT.

Surely JMK can play 80 by now.

I am fucking done with this completely useless fucking bastard

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He kills all momentum. It's ridiculous. If JMK cant go the 80 then you sack one of them and get a fucking hooker who can.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Dean Pay's a retard for still choosing to play Lichaa every single week, does he not fucking see every time Lichaa comes on that he stifles our attack?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because lichaa is his love child

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can deal with the fucking shit refereeing.

I can deal with the dumb fucking mistakes our young guys make at key moments.

What I cant deal with is Dean Pay FUCKING persisting with Lichaa week after fucking week! Honestly what the hell is going on!? A smart coach brings JMK back on fucking ASAP!

Once again for a month running now Lichaa has come on and gone back to poor old Tolman 4th tackle.

Sorry Dean Pay gets an F in attack and once again sub rotation. Just fucking dumb!

I will not watch next week if Lichaa is in that 17.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We may not of won today but Lichaa made certain of that when he destroyed every attacking set we had in there 20.. I don't think I've seen him play any worse

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We may not of won today but Lichaa made certain of that when he destroyed every attacking set we had in there 20.. I don't think I've seen him play any worse
As others have said pay keeps picking him ffs dean turn the fucking brain on fmd