Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly the Souths were piss poor. Their 1-17 absolutely destroys ours.

We honestly look like the Souths when they were constantly wooden spooners back in the early 2000s

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t fault the effort but we shot ourselves in and with the refs we were never a hope unfortunately. Lichaa can never be allowed to play NRL again.
Pay is blinded for playing him every week

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Reimis and Meany should be following Ogden and CHN.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reimis Smith is being wasted. He needs to act like a 2nd fullback re positioning when we are attacking over half way.
Remis made solid runs the whole day. Our only attacking player sadly hardly ever gets the ball

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has no fucking right being in first grade, we need forwards on the bench
100%, I blame Pay for that loss, he needed to replace him, he took soooooo many wrong options we could have scored at least 3 tries. But due to his slow passing the ball and making the wrong reads we looked clueless. I don't know how Pay can't see that. Disgraceful!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad thing is that most teams worst games is still enough to beat us at our best....

Effort is there this time however there is zero talent in this team save for meany/Ogden and tolman did ok.

40 missed tackles.. along with 40 something last week. Won't ever win a game constantly missing that many.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta love the evening up penalties to the Dogs. A lot of crucial calls went Souths way. Dogs were gallant in defeat giving up just 2 tries.
Oddly enough, we were leading the penalty count 5 - 2 at one stage. Then it all started leaning against us.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The day Lichaa isn’t a bulldog will be a fucking great day for the dogs

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great effort.
Some mistakes and took some wrong options but thats due to inexperience.
Im impressed by our pack. They stood up today

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Lichaa is in the 17 again next week than Pay needs to be sacked

ifdogsrunfree

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't know how the boys don't lose there shit. It must be so frustrating being on the end of such blatant bias decisions. I feel the need to punch something and I'm just a spectator.
We need Matt Parcell from super league to sort out our hooker issues.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Souths played there worst game today and we still managed to lose. I’m usually happy with effort etc but that was a fucking joke. Between the refs and our errors I’m getting over this shit....
They played their worst game because of our defence and niggle. It was an outstanding effort by our team and very smart tactics.

This is the most satisfied I've felt in defeat since I can remember.

It was a classic Bulldogs performance, defensively.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we want to win a premiership we need to sign Josh Ado Carr and Latrell mitchell. I would spend half the salary cap on both

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We managed to keep them to few points, scoreless second half, but all the chances blown was ridiculous.

DogfanQld

Waterboy
Reaction score
The writings on the wall Lichaa must go and so must Okunbar he spoilt every chance we had today , talent what talent he’s slow got terrible hands can’t catch the high ball just an average forward with no step or speed playing on the wing what a useless embarrassing show poor Dino he looked like he wanted to fall off the perch after one of Okunbars many errors

Status
Not open for further replies.