Okunbor dropped please

DogfanQld

Waterboy
Reaction score
Okunbar has got to go worst hands on any first grader I have ever seen , we are playing bad enough without him making our few chances go out the door , if the rabbits or st George want him for Christ’s sake give him to them , even my wife who doesn’t follow
The football much is screaming for
Him to be dropped , if he’s the best talent we have god fucking help us

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He runs like a pussy when he's got half a chance to run over his opposing winger

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah man, he's scared of his shadow atm. He is fucked.
What do you do though, we’re devoid of options.

CHN to centre and Holland to the wing is an option?

I don’t know man, Harper is not ready and Crichton and Montoya are hopeless...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
we have no depth, montoya would probably be the only person who would replace him, and people would scream and shout if he ever sees FG. Halves are a bigger priority

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t rate him at all after the last couple of games, but he’s what we’ve got!! I’m not backing him or making excuses for him one bit, but the reality is what it is and if he goes sooner rather than later so be it!! Have to just hope he steps up to a new level. Can’t do anything but look on an watch game by game.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbar has got to go worst hands on any first grader I have ever seen , we are playing bad enough without him making our few chances go out the door , if the rabbits or st George want him for Christ’s sake give him to them , even my wife who doesn’t follow
The football much is screaming for
Him to be dropped , if he’s the best talent we have god fucking help us
The biggest mistake should have been an offside penalty. No doubt he looked at the player rushing out of the line and offside before he dropped the ball.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Still rather him over Montoya or Crichton.. we have so many positions we need to strengthen - actually sign quality for next season (fullback, winger, centre x2, hooker and interchange) not sure what priority is going to be because we can't replace/fix everything until 2021 (hopefully)..