Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need to see some immortal behaviour from lewis like hes never done before, lewis has to go monk

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Round 6 - Friday 19th April 2019 @ 4:05PM
Telecast: CH9 / 9Now (Live and free stream), Foxtel and NRL Live Pass.
Game Link: https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2019/round-6/bulldogs-v-rabbitohs/

BULLDOGS TEAM:
1. Nick Meaney
2. Jayden Okunbor
3. Kerrod Holland
4. William Hopoate
5. Reimis Smith
6. Jack Cogger
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Ofahiki Ogden
11. Josh Jackson
12. Corey Harawira-Neara
13. Rhyse Martin

14. Michael Lichaa
15. Danny Fualalo > replaces Sauaso Sue (suspended)
16. Adam Elliott
17. Chris Smith

19. Christian Crichton - starting in Canterbury Cup
20. Marcelo Montoya - starting in Canterbury Cup
21. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
22. Fa'amanu Brown - starting in Canterbury Cup

Coach - Dean Pay
Same shit like last week,Reynolds kicking to Okunbor all day I’m sure three trys there, cook running through the middle Rabbitohs to win 30+

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boyz are pumped. THIS is the game theyve been waiting for. Tigers and storm were entres...St Merge a digression..almost gave me indigestion....the good Catholic boyz out Belmore way have prepared for the feast and are hungry....its Rabbit hunting time!!!! The bunnies will be caught in the headlights....they wont know what to do...nothing they attempt works...we are a brick wall and we are hunting rabbits. We arent the Roosters we arent the Storm...they didnt see us coming...they thought today would be a pushover...wtf....Today our boyz seek redemption. Today the Dogs bare their teeth and make their fans proud. But alas Today is Good Friday so the Rabbit Stew can wait but the fur sure will be flying.
Not bad pump us up I’m hoping today is a really Good Friday

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same shit like last week,Reynolds kicking to Okunbor all day I’m sure three trys there, cook running through the middle Rabbitohs to win 30+
Not that much thinking 12 to 16

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
We can give ourselves a better chance of winning games if we can find a way to minimize the amount of tackles we have to make.

4 of the top 5 teams to make the most tackles have also missed the most tackles.

We make an average 70 more tackles per game than Souffs

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can give ourselves a better chance of winning games if we can find a way to minimize the amount of tackles we have to make.

4 of the top 5 teams to make the most tackles have also missed the most tackles.

We make an average 70 more tackles per game than Souffs
I reckon the key is possession of the ball. If you've got the ball you're generally not tackling

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Game will be decided in the first 20 ,
Souths will get 4 to 5 penalties in the first 20 making us always on the back foot.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
we need to see some immortal behaviour from lewis like hes never done before, lewis has to go monk
Individual brilliance is one thing but its good to have it from more than one, we should have that.
A bit of pride in the jersey should see us pip them, defiance in the face of adversity, on paper means nothing.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I miss the other guy with the white coat that sold those yummy melt in your mouth hot dogs. Walking out after a win and getting stuck into one of those. Priceless feeling!
You mean 2 or three.... Hot doggy hot doggy get your hot doggy here

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Souths will get 4 to 5 penalties in the first 20 making us always on the back foot.
I tend to agree. We’ll fight hard and be courageous, but eventually run out of has. They’ll also get all there penalties tackles four or five

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly like last week when Klein and Slutton handed those bullshit penalties. Its like they know we would get tired if we got penalised constantly. Unfortunately our poor performance for the rest of the game covered up there cheating.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I miss the other guy with the white coat that sold those yummy melt in your mouth hot dogs. Walking out after a win and getting stuck into one of those. Priceless feeling!
Hot dogs, get your hot dogeees. That was on the walk back to the station or to the club. We used to call it the walk of shame whenever we lost.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for some reason I am confident. You never know which doggies side will turn up which is why I am favouring this match up. We have become the unpredictable team.
Expect nick Meaney to shine and Lewis to play better.
Also expect holland to bounce back. He is the type of player that really fixes his game after backlash. Today he will be on the ball

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths will get us up at least. Don't know if we can stay with them.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dogs first try through holland, 12-6 our way at HT. we will lose 20-10. My guess based on us turning up and having a go. Anything like last week 30+ to 0

Status
Not open for further replies.