Referees: Henry Perenara, Tim Roby
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Rickey McFarlane
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie;
Perenara did Canterbury cup 2 weeks ago

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Perenara did Canterbury cup 2 weeks ago
I don't mind Penz....Roby loves the whilst though... and his receeding hairline and moustache creep me out!

The only good thing to come from a Souffs win in this game is a temporary reduction in domestic violence.......
Reduction? I thought that's how they celebrated a win.
Alcohol > Domestic Violence

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Combined 17
1. Johnston
2. Graham
3. Gagai
4. HOPOATE
5. R. SMITH
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. T. Burgess
9. Cook
10. G. Burgess
11. S. Burgess
12. Sutton
13. Murray

14. Tatola
15. Nicholls
16. C. SMITH
17. ELLIOTT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So are we winning or what? :tearsofjoy:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So are we winning or what? :tearsofjoy:
Never have much confidence playing the Bunnies every Good Friday. I feel like it's a stitch up and whenever Souffs get favourable calls in this particular game the theme is "ah well, the Bunnies have to get the win on Easter weekend, why wont someone think of the children! :tearsofjoy:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling this game is gonna have that '14 GF vibe to it, what with the wife beater having just retired and all. It'll be "who did Souths vs again?"

And if they bring out the bell again, im gonna sniper the **** who rang it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The good news for this game is that Kyle Turner is up against Holland. So Holland will look good this game.

Souths pack will steam roll us, their backline isn't that impressive now without Inglis & Burns

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ominous weather hope it rains maybe a factor in our favour

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The boyz are pumped. THIS is the game theyve been waiting for. Tigers and storm were entres...St Merge a digression..almost gave me indigestion....the good Catholic boyz out Belmore way have prepared for the feast and are hungry....its Rabbit hunting time!!!! The bunnies will be caught in the headlights....they wont know what to do...nothing they attempt works...we are a brick wall and we are hunting rabbits. We arent the Roosters we arent the Storm...they didnt see us coming...they thought today would be a pushover...wtf....Today our boyz seek redemption. Today the Dogs bare their teeth and make their fans proud. But alas Today is Good Friday so the Rabbit Stew can wait but the fur sure will be flying.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah it's more about the refs mood these days more than anything. Look at last night, first half the refs didn't allow Cronulla to get away with their usual crap and Penrith were clearly on top, second half the rules changed and the Sharks come back and win.

With our young inexperienced side will get up for about every 3rd game win or lose, it will be a cycle we will see all year until 4-5 more experienced and classier players can be signed.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The boyz are pumped. THIS is the game theyve been waiting for. Tigers and storm were entres...St Merge a digression..almost gave me indigestion....the good Catholic boyz out Belmore way have prepared for the feast and are hungry....its Rabbit hunting time!!!! The bunnies will be caught in the headlights....they wont know what to do...nothing they attempt works...we are a brick wall and we are hunting rabbits. We arent the Roosters we arent the Storm...they didnt see us coming...they thought today would be a pushover...wtf....Today our boyz seek redemption. Today the Dogs bare their teeth and make their fans proud. But alas Today is Good Friday so the Rabbit Stew can wait but the fur sure will be flying.
U need to post this speech in video form.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone have any mail on the starting side today? I’ve got a feeling with us not carrying a back in the squad of 19, CHN might start in the centres, Holland back to the bench as cover for outside back and possibly a 15 min dummy half cameo, and RFM staring in the second row, with Lichaa omitted from the 17.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any mail on the starting side today? I’ve got a feeling with us not carrying a back in the squad of 19, CHN might start in the centres, Holland back to the bench as cover for outside back and possibly a 15 min dummy half cameo, and RFM staring in the second row, with Lichaa omitted from the 17.
Probably more wishful thinking mate. I recon they will be 1-17.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now that Graham and Klemmer are not there, they will be more competitive than last Good Friday.
I hope Cogger is allowed to run more, and Ogden can play extra minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.