Expecting/New Dad Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like you'll be spending Easter with in laws!! Haha love little @K E sense of humour already:tonguewink:
But seriously all the best sounds close now
Thank you. Back home now and she's fast asleep. They were contractions but they were inconsistent in both intervals and duration. They also completely stopped about an hour ago.

But she had the "stretch and sweep" done and they reckon 48/72 hours after that.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was lucky l missed both labors was 30 minutes late. The first 6 months you will be sleep deprived but gets better after this. if you are ever unlucky enough to change a shitty nappy breath thru your mouth, try to look as less as possible if it's a girl wipe down never up. There have been times where shit has gone everywhere so be prepared also buy the nappies you can wash will save you a lot of money and formula milk if you see it cheap buy 3 or 4 cans.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank you. Back home now and she's fast asleep. They were contractions but they were inconsistent in both intervals and duration. They also completely stopped about an hour ago.

But she had the "stretch and sweep" done and they reckon 48/72 hours after that.
so close now! Thanks for the update. Only advice is if she wants an epidural ask for it very early on

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It would be a great Friday if my niece is born and the Dogs beat the woman beaters.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would be a great Friday if my niece is born and the Dogs beat the woman beaters.
It would be perfect.. Considering it's probably going to be a celebration of the woman basher himself today the equivalent of the bell ringing crap on GF day 2014

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Congratulations to @K E on the arrival of baby K E

Congratulations to Uncle @ASSASSIN

Reactions: K E

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big congrats @K E

And don't worry, you didn't miss anything tonight.

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190419-210315_Gallery.jpg

This little lady right here is my life. Instant love of my life.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She recognised my voice from screaming into her mum's stomach lol

Was already walking around telling everyone to kiss the Godfathers ring lol

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dude big congrats and pass on the congrats to Mrs K.E!! Life will never be the same but in a good way... you wouldn’t change it for the workd