Expecting/New Dad Thread

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My daughter is 17 my son is 15 the only advice I would give anyone is suck in every second because before you can turn around they’ll be moving out.
If it’s in you’re heart to be a father
It will be the greatest experience of your life

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My daughter is 17 my son is 15 the only advice I would give anyone is suck in every second because before you can turn around they’ll be moving out.
Fuck that i dont want the kids ever to leave i could make a killing off board from them .

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that i dont want the kids ever to leave i could make a killing off board from them .
I’m changing my daughter 100 a week she’s on a prep year before she goes to university next year she’s got a really well paying job but fmd didn’t the bottom lip drop when I told her she had to pay board lol I’m going to give it back to her before she goes but man it’s so much fun asking her for my “beer money “ every week the looks I get are priceless lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ANOTHER false alarm. Took her to the hospital again yesterday but nothing but a warning shot. Baby is very snug inside and doesn't want to get out, it seems.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
ANOTHER false alarm. Took her to the hospital again yesterday but nothing but a warning shot. Baby is very snug inside and doesn't want to get out, it seems.
It's a snuggly place to be...:tonguewink: why leave lol.

Maybe it will happen tomorrow when the footy is on. Could we get a baby and a victory on the same day?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If I meet the right girl I might consider becoming a father?

The girl I'm with now has made it clear that she wants a baby but said she wants to wait until she's 30, which is another 2 years.

If things work out I'll be father to a Croatian/Slovenian/Portuguese/Italian sprog!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's like when it's winter and you really don't want to get out of bed to head to work LOL.

If I meet the right girl I might consider becoming a father?

The girl I'm with now has made it clear that she wants a baby but said she wants to wait until she's 30, which is another 2 years.

If things work out I'll be father to a Croatian/Slovenian/Portuguese/Italian sprog!
Don't want to sound harsh, but that gives you 2 years to work on yourself and inner happiness and whatever demons are stopping you from being truly happy. You don't want that mindset creeping around if you have a child around as well. Tis part of the reason I won't have children as I enjoy my silence.

Sometimes even the dog slobbering all over herself can get me irritated.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If it's tomorrow, make sure it's after 6pm lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like when it's winter and you really don't want to get out of bed to head to work LOL.

Don't want to sound harsh, but that gives you 2 years to work on yourself and inner happiness and whatever demons are stopping you from being truly happy. You don't want that mindset creeping around if you have a child around as well. Tis part of the reason I won't have children as I enjoy my silence.

Sometimes even the dog slobbering all over herself can get me irritated.
I'll sort it out.
Last time I seen my girlfriend I was honest with her and let her know my smile is mostly fake except when I'm with her.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's literally one day they're a child and the next theyre not.. It's completely unexpected!
My 14 year old son went from baby face midget to 167cm, croaky voice teen in the last school holidays. He pulled his gaming poster off his wall, sacrificed gaming products and latest gadgets for brand name clothing over Christmas.. He even calls his tops by their shortened names like he'll go mum where's the hillfiger ..im trying to get my head around it.. I'm so behind Im like should I throw out his Spiderman clothes that he wore only a couple years back...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Has she shat out the baby yet @K E ??

I believe that's how it works right? or is it via a stork delivery like Cabbage Patch Kids?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has she shat out the baby yet @K E ??

I believe that's how it works right? or is it via a stork delivery like Cabbage Patch Kids?
No, my understanding is that's how it works.

She's having contractions now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Think so. She's timing them on her app. When/if they get consistent we're heading to the hospital.
Baby wants out for Good Friday hammering by Souths!

Maybe it's the second coming of the baby jesus!!